Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Kicking "AFK" People

Kicking "AFK" People

Ok so before I get started just know this idea could have already be influenced based on how long ive been gone (1 1/2 years).

So since I have returned I realized how many people have been on Era and I have noticed even more how laggy the server is. While I know how hard it is to migrate servers and all but the amount of lag has been so bad. I have an iPad 2 and i freeze every 8 seconds. But anyway, i thought to stop some lag caused on the server is to implement a new system that doesn't allow people to "AFK". So the people with ropes and trampolines have to talk or something every 10 minutes if they really want their hours. This will cause less people on the server making more room for people to play lag free.

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    No thanks

Banned
    This is just to improve your gameplay, not others.

Self-centered much, pfft.

yea cause no one has lag on graal? Things havent changed with you, still a...

I haven't lagged when playing graal, it's just your device.

Graphic Artist | Photographer | I like playing with Polymer Clay | Pizza Eater | I want to bake a cake.

get a better device and stop trying to make gameplay better for yourself
    Jahola is a retarded mexican who acts like he knows stuff even though he is a lame PR.

Mun is a complete loser and I never liked him because he acts so big and tough.

Quit.

Do u play on ipad 2? Itried graal on my friends ipad 2 it lags every 10-15 sec thats your device lag bro
    Last edited by I MASTER; 07-17-2015 at 09:07 PM.

Let's not all shoot his idea down, it has potential to it and could also help solve an issue that players will NOT shut up about. I've always wanted a better and more effective AFK manager, if the people at Astros and Start who haven't been moving for 10 minutes were kicked from the server we would all have less server lag and a more enjoyable playing experience. However, if you're just suggesting this due to the fact that your screen is freezing every 8 seconds than you're suggesting something that's not worth your time. Screen freeze is entirely dependent on your device and it's functionality, try upgrading to a better device or clearing storage on your current one as well as disabling certain effects on Era.
    Message me if you ever need advice, I'm not the wisest person on the planet but I'll do my best to help you out.

You can find me in-game under the name "Tim Z." or by searching up "Zephlyn" in the gangs section.

People think im self centered when i just tried to use it as a reference.