Thread: Banshee

Banshee

Can someone tell me why snk targets me? There are gang names, statuses, fighte going on around era but somehow he chooses to summon me and jail me for my status "payton gives nice head" lol. I am just curious why hes always trying to find a reason to reset me but never helps me. Its just interesting cause I lost a friend a couple years ago cause I chose to report some stuff and be a good little player to snk but he just uses you and doesnt give a crap about you. His personal opinion overrules his judgement "your a bully" "i dont like bullys". the threats of being reset by countless staff is almost every day the promises of staff that would help me but never did, vendhin even gave me a fake email and disappeared. But whatever he approves of people like Jeni though I just talked to John Raven but jeni be messing with the whole squad and i told over 5 staff. My fellow era players welcome to favoritism.
    When you got that vip bike and helmet and you gon get ready for a ride and you remember you got reset and you say

Layerd putted us on a list with our Id's so we were unable to join the raffle only because we were in a gang called"we hate layerd"
    Just being me.

Its funny Layerd when i exposed my girlfriend he asked for face pictures of her next day he joined her gang making matching customs abd gave her 2 statues in her house lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Also i had proof of vulgarity in my nelo exposed thread not one staff member took action against them, yes I am a terrible hated player but that doesnt give you the right to not do the job you swore you would do. Its pathetic how many people are afraid of snk grow a pair.
    When you got that vip bike and helmet and you gon get ready for a ride and you remember you got reset and you say

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    Idk why but that's not fair. But some admins just hate one player for barely no reason and I think that's why this happened... Why some admins hate on certain players, idk. But that's the way it is and it's sad. It's sad being jailed for doing barely anything wrong but maybe one day he won't hate you.

Quote Originally Posted by Bram View Post
    Layerd putted us on a list with our Id's so we were unable to join the raffle only because we were in a gang called"we hate layerd"
    I was in that gang because Timo is my friend, I have nothing against Layerd.

crd 2010-2015
    Also message me if you have any questions or concerns here.
    Or contact me by email at [email protected]
    Play Zone? Visit me over at their forums!
    Click a sitting Orc for my graphics thread

just quit era then and change to another server and snk cant do anything against you and u get a new chance

it would be favoritism if he didn't do anything because you're a snitch lol

Check out Warfare 2D on the AppStore
    http://warfare2d.com

Really?

Next time you want to mention a girl you've probably never met gave you the best head I suggest you don't do it on Era.

Thread closed.raise a ticket to talk further.