Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: How Much Hp Should A Base Flag Have?

Banned

Question How Much Hp Should A Base Flag Have?

Basing was the most fun in the days when it was just handguns, uzis, aks, shotties, and the m4. My reason being is people didn't did as fast in bases and people couldn't just rush in with a 10 damage gun. Toom alot more strategy and was very fun, when the BAR came it ruined that style of basing and then the PBP came it literally made basing pretty boring and into a spam fest. If the GA's are not gonna make more guns to actually compete in bases with the BAR/PBP (P2K is trash don't even mention it) then they need to nerf the BAR and PBP. Will make basing much more fun and actually take strategy again, also make vaults have more hp, tired of noobs rushing the cault when all the defenders arn't even dead. RIP basing in it's glory days.

P.S. don't gimme this nonsense, "they bought the gun, we can't nerf it". So every other guns that get nerfed you guys didn't stop to think about people buying the gun lol? It can't go both ways, this time the nerfing would actually benefit the server. I have a pbp and bar so this is not a biased opinion, I would gladly see them nerfed. The only players I see getting mad about this are the ones who spam PBP/BARS all day. At this point I am just rambling on. Just miss when basing took skill I guess.

Stop flag rushers would be nice

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Master BAW View Post
    Stop flag rushers would be nice
    , flag rushers are part of BASING.
    You can't tell admins to make a new system to stop people from rushing when it's their job to kill and grab a base zone.

Increase the hp to what?

I personally think bar is ok, other guns can compete with it but pbp needs a nerf. Flag rushing is a part of basing now but is like doping in sport where it's a part that everyone hates as it uses less skill.

Quote Originally Posted by snk View Post
    Increase the hp to what?
    60-80. Somewhere in there.

Development Team
    The good days when skill needs to be possessed. Instead of increasing the hp(which will only delay the rush 1 or 2 seconds) why not make it to where the safe only registers 3 melees? The guns either you'd have to nerf them or limit the amount of pbp or bars per gang, which might cause a riot ...
    -* MOON

#Moontatorship

Nerfing bar and pbp would not be a good idea. Hit timer for pbp is ferocious and that should be changed. Though bar shouldn't, I'm not just saying that because I have a bar myself and I like it the way it is, but people bought the gun for its stats. If you were to nerf it and make it like the other guns, it would make it obsolete and it would be overpriced.

If anything, if you want to implement more skill, just raise the hp of the flag.
    Last edited by Rozen S; 08-04-2013 at 06:54 PM.
    That's Unfortunate

I have the shipka, bar, and the pbp. The pbp is OP, the shipka is decent, and the bar gets smacked around by the cheaper pbp too much and players who only own the pbp think the pbp doing this to any weapon is balanced.

Quote Originally Posted by snk View Post
    Increase the hp to what?
    70-100