Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: refund system for ec items?

They won't make a refund system due to several staff reasons, such as you bought the item, therefor it's your responsibility, not theirs. Event coin items are suppose to be bought on long terms.
    Striker*
    -Have any question, concerns or problems?
    Message me on forums, click on the link if you need help: http://era-go.com/forum/member.php?410-Striker
    Need help on iEra P.M my nick name is Striker*
    -Need further help? My email is:[email protected]
    ENjOY PLAYING IERA!!!!!
    -Gani Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Blu View Post
    Well if it took 50-% away peepole whouldnt be running around with sabers more so staffs... I think its a good idea and a place to get rid of guns you dont use and meles that are stuck in your inven that you never use
    If we don't use a certain item for a long period of time, why should it be taken away?
    If you think it just takes a lot of space in your inventory, then you shouldn't have bought it in the first place.

Inventory Space Issue: Make an option to make the icon not show up, and have a backup options screen to edit which items you want to show up, and which ones to not show up.

VIP has folders for each type of item.
    That way, it's more organized, so you could get VIP.

How about only the items that can't be traded can be refunded? Problem solved. People get back their hard eared ec and players can't stock up on tasers and ironbreakers to get 5 sabers

Quote Originally Posted by Yukimaru Hyoken View Post
    How about only the items that can't be traded can be refunded? Problem solved. People get back their hard eared ec and players can't stock up on tasers and ironbreakers to get 5 sabers
    Naw. I love the idea. I had the same idea months ago. The admins won't do it. With the cheap excuse of "there's no need for it", SnakeRekon and something about not being a renting service from SNK.

We have a turtle garden that serves no purpose. Where's the need for that? Graal isn't a renting service, but it is an RPG game. Meaning, it can be anything. Era sells guns. Does that mean Graal is a gun dealership? No.

Basically, there is only one real reason they won't do it, and It's cause it would hurt the feelings of some people. It's a real reason, but it isn't a good one. Oh, and I haven't really seen the admins say anything about it. Only stuff about their "business model" and how refunding an item that has no effect on the income of the server, is against that business model. Why isn't selling body parts to an ingame black market against your business model? It actually directly ties to the ingame currency that you can buy with real money. That affects your "business model" more than EC refunds would.

Leave it to the Devs to give ****ty reasons to not hurt the feelings of a few guys who have more than everyone does anyway.

Why not a like 50% of the regular price refund ?? Say kiwi 20 ec refund for 10?? Idk just an idea

Quote Originally Posted by CoRR View Post
    Naw. I love the idea. I had the same idea months ago. The admins won't do it. With the cheap excuse of "there's no need for it", SnakeRekon and something about not being a renting service from SNK.

We have a turtle garden that serves no purpose. Where's the need for that? Graal isn't a renting service, but it is an RPG game. Meaning, it can be anything. Era sells guns. Does that mean Graal is a gun dealership? No.

Basically, there is only one real reason they won't do it, and It's cause it would hurt the feelings of some people. It's a real reason, but it isn't a good one. Oh, and I haven't really seen the admins say anything about it. Only stuff about their "business model" and how refunding an item that has no effect on the income of the server, is against that business model. Why isn't selling body parts to an ingame black market against your business model? It actually directly ties to the ingame currency that you can buy with real money. That affects your "business model" more than EC refunds would.

Leave it to the Devs to give ****ty reasons to not hurt the feelings of a few guys who have more than everyone does anyway.
    That's stupid especially since ec don't cause any income for the server

Quote Originally Posted by rev View Post
    since we cant get gun refund because of the eco would be ruined, how about a ec items refund system, just made a guess of it, dont hate this thread please. thank you.
    Thats just stupid,sorry for my language but admins will never ever do that just plainly because it ruins everything we know about era.Sorry but this will never happen

Banned
    just because ec's are a different type of currency, doesn't mean we should allow refunds for it v,v the event shop is for items that you earn, and i like to think of it as a way to show off. and all the stuff not being tradable, well as we know thats a goo thing.. just have some people running around with a lightsaber... it was bad enough they did lottery for ec items. we cant have it going on all day every day. to sum this up: no trading ec items, ecs, and no refunds.