Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: refund system for ec items?

You do know riots get people nowhere right. People have rioted in start for ec snapshot and have gotten in trouble for it, I've heard they've been jailed don't know if it's a rumor or not. Ec should not be refunded, even if 20% or 10% is given back to you. You get what you paid for, if you don't like it, you aren't getting refunds. There's a reason why there's an extra buy button just in case someone accidentally clicks to buy something. They've said no countless times, and I'm sure it will stay that way, this isn't like trade tables.

Speaking of which: those who trade to get tradeable ec items and refund to get ec items they did not deserve. As well as those who who won event items before ec was ever made. And you can't tell them to make it so ec items are no longer tradeable, because those people who traded to get ec items, will have them and will be able to refund them if this happens, when they didn't originally earn them. As well as if you make only those ec items that are tradeable unrefundable, people will complain that they can't refund them. So either way there are problems.

Overall this is a bad idea, and I hope this never happens.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

OreOs
    I don't see how you can accidentally buy some thing I mean theirs like two warning messages before you buy lol

When I was a noob I wasted about 45 EC on throwing knives and an EC hat and an inquisitor dagger. Wow the hat and dagger are worthless plz do something
    have any questions or concerns? Shoot me a pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Gallarado View Post
    When I was a noob I wasted about 45 EC on throwing knives and an EC hat and an inquisitor dagger. Wow the hat and dagger are worthless plz do something
    That's why they're cheap. They aren't supposed to do mega damage. I actually think they're good. They do 9 damage I believe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

Talking

i honestly think its fair becuase not all players want to use the same crappy item over and over plus if its under 30 ectheni think its fair

why cant you just refund one ec item

it's been discussed I think no it's not gonna happen if you want to refund it then why buy it

I think to control the refund system there should be a limit on how many EC items you are able to refund, for instance, 3-5 could be a good number, so that way, people can't abuse the system to get more EC and basically run around with a saber the next day. I agree, we actually do need a refund system, just putting limits on how many items we can refund should make it fair.

refundable event stuff

I think it would be cool if you were able to refund your ec items because sometimes you regret buying it:/
    However im not asking for a full refund I think you should just get half the ec you paid is this a good idea or a bad idea?

look if u give someone access to your acc and they buy something with your ec that u didnt want, hows that our fault or even the person that spent the ecs fault? Its not, because if u give somone access to your ac wether by identifying or giving them your device its not anyone elses responsibility but yours. Same applies if u spent 100 ec on throwing knives because u didn't think it through or you where a "noob" and didnt know any better.