Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Ingame Relationships

What's wrong with being older than 20 and playing the game? Just because it says it's for a younger audience, doesn't mean it's wrong to play it when you're older. I'll tell you right now that I'm 21, and I still find enjoyment in the game. I don't find it sad. I have a job, I go to school and I have fun talking with friends on here. Just like ZepeuS said:
    Quote Originally Posted by ZepeuS View Post
    You might think its gross some don't
    You might want to get rid of online dating, some don't
    Its their life, not yours

Thats what I believe.
    If this is the way people want to spend their lives, let them. If you don't like it, don't bother yourself with it. Talking bad about people who are still playing this game at a certain age is rude (as well as the dating). There's no need for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

Maturity speaks louder than age.
    You could throw me into the wolves
    But i'll come back as the leader of the pack
    and I will build my empire

I don't really do the whole online dating thing, but since this game's main draw is its social aspects, it's inevitable. It's going to happen no matter how much you complain about how stupid or annoying it is. Don't worry about it. If it's not your thing, don't do it. If people do it, let them. That's my opinion.
    Have any questions or concerns?
    Email me at [email protected]
    PM me at in-game nickname Kitty A. Phoenix
    Private message me here via forum: http://era-go.com/forum/member.php?178-Kitty-A-Phoenix
    Want to apply to become a part of the Era staff team? Opportunities will be regularly updated here: http://era-go.com/forum/forumdisplay...-Opportunities

Enjoy Playing iEra!

Sorry I don't check every single post on every single thread but since you want me to chime in here it goes.
    My thought disable pm inside buildings if it's that big of a deal. As for the age I'll say a few things. Fist I'm mid 30s with kids that also play, when I first started playing it was all us "old folks" and very few children (before they got there parents old devices). As for all the age discrimination goes it just shows the immaturity level of those players. Just remember this game in whole was started from the old 80s 8 bit generation.

Both
    Social game like kendrick said so yeah man it's required like other games I guest