Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Fix explosive damage in mines and beach in van area

Fix explosive damage in mines and beach in van area

Since my threads on this have been closed due to inactivity I guess (not actually locked by moderators by the looks of it) I decided to try one more time to get the attention for this issue. Not only can barrels be picked up from outside of mine, but now players have found a glitch that lets them go into their house, and at the last second, leave and throw or place an explosive item.

Now these items wouldn't be a problem, however for some odd reason players take damage from these explosives. This started happening after the spider quest was added. Like my inactive threads before, was this a mistake in a script? I haven't really gotten a real reply promising to fix or why it won't be fixed. I've asked on multiple occasions, but it's still here. This also goes for the digging area in the van. Would appreciate if it was fixed or given a reason why it won't be if that's the case.

I prefer if the explosive damage was removed and letting all items be used again, than finding out how to fix the glitch (which might result in removing the usage of items like that in house. So not good)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

its rly annoying for those that are digging in van, and all of a sudden, gets hit by a barrel and took damage and got knockbacked

Youtube channel : xJudgementx Graal
    http://tinyurl.com/xjyoutube
    Facebook Page : xJudgementx Graal
    https://www.facebook.com/xJudgementxGraal
    Clash Of Clans: Clan name: Garaden

Soldier
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
    Since my threads on this have been closed due to inactivity I guess (not actually locked by moderators by the looks of it) I decided to try one more time to get the attention for this issue. Not only can barrels be picked up from outside of mine, but now players have found a glitch that lets them go into their house, and at the last second, leave and throw or place an explosive item.

Now these items wouldn't be a problem, however for some odd reason players take damage from these explosives. This started happening after the spider quest was added. Like my inactive threads before, was this a mistake in a script? I haven't really gotten a real reply promising to fix or why it won't be fixed. I've asked on multiple occasions, but it's still here. This also goes for the digging area in the van. Would appreciate if it was fixed or given a reason why it won't be if that's the case.

I prefer if the explosive damage was removed and letting all items be used again, than finding out how to fix the glitch (which might result in removing the usage of items like that in house. So not good)
    Mystic-
    I suggest you either catch Layerd online or /opencomments Layerd in RC and leave him a note, he can probably fix it pretty easily and he may see that faster than here in the forum. Just a suggestion

Quote Originally Posted by Alie View Post
    Mystic-
    I suggest you either catch Layerd online or /opencomments Layerd in RC and leave him a note, he can probably fix it pretty easily and he may see that faster than here in the forum. Just a suggestion
    I figured I would try here first as sometimes I don't get an answer as people might be too busy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

Somebody you used to know Waiter's Avatar
    They should really remove explosive damage. Annoying when players use it for fun.

No don't take them away,they are fun.

- - - Updated - - -

I feel like it was meant to be there.
    Lel

Somebody you used to know Waiter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jou43 View Post
    No don't take them away,they are fun.

- - - Updated - - -

I feel like it was meant to be there.
    Then let's go mine together. I'll throw some barrels on your head while you be mining.

Aight,m8.
    Lel

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
    +1.

Got to agree with this bug, it's super annoying.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!