Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: New command (ping check)

Quote Originally Posted by Grief Hero View Post
    the thing about ping checking on era is, it's not accurate at all. i'll be playing era with a ping of maybe 100 and then i'll log onto a tf2 server that has a server in the same location as era, and my ping will be like 20. so there'd technically be really no point in adding it.
    A ping is how long it takes for a packet to be a sent to a certain server and sent back to you. Tf2 may have stronger speeds than era. Just saying.
    They want to see you do good.
    But never better than them.

Remember that.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Grief Hero's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandpa View Post
    A ping is how long it takes for a packet to be a sent to a certain server and sent back to you. Tf2 may have stronger speeds than era. Just saying.
    i'm aware of what ping is, and again, it's very inaccurate on iera.

I saw. I conquered. I came.

It would be nice to be able to see your ping. In my opinion though, a majority of Era players probably don't know what ping is or why it's important. There are a lot of kids on the server, and I'd like to say a majority of the players are very young. With that fact in mind, only the older players would probably use this.
    Have any questions or concerns?
    Email me at [email protected]
    PM me at in-game nickname Kitty A. Phoenix
    Private message me here via forum: http://era-go.com/forum/member.php?178-Kitty-A-Phoenix
    Want to apply to become a part of the Era staff team? Opportunities will be regularly updated here: http://era-go.com/forum/forumdisplay...-Opportunities

Enjoy Playing iEra!

Common misconception is that showap shows your ping