Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Ok So Why Does John Still Exist

Just to clear this thread up and to make sure everybody stays safe, the only way John "hacks" accounts is through 'Social Engineering' (eg: Impersonating a staff member and asking users for their account details.) I can confirm that he can not breach other users accounts without using this technique. So put simply, don't give your account details to anyone and be wary of fake accounts and impersonations.
    PM me in-game or message me here if you have any issues or enquiries.
    Contact Email:[email protected]

Learning C#

Street Boss Lieutenant Josh Graal's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jahola View Post
    Just to clear this thread up and to make sure everybody stays safe, the only way John "hacks" accounts is through 'Social Engineering' (eg: Impersonating a staff member and asking users for their account details.) I can confirm that he can not breach other users accounts without using this technique. So put simply, don't give your account details to anyone and be wary of fake accounts and impersonations.
    Thanks for that, I heard many stories from his "friends" saying that if he PMs you he automatically gets control of your account, thought that was just a tad hard to beleive; gullable me..
    If you're looking for a playerworlds server to learn development on join: https://discord.gg/t62fnhn, no application needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Graal View Post
    Thanks for that, I heard many stories from his "friends" saying that if he PMs you he automatically gets control of your account, thought that was just a tad hard to beleive; gullable me..
    A pm doesn't auto give him access to your account, he and other 'hackers' can only gain access if you give them the information of your account or if you download programs which could be used to gain your passwords and other information.

Street Boss Lieutenant Josh Graal's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    A pm doesn't auto give him access to your account, he and other 'hackers' can only gain access if you give them the information of your account or if you download programs which could be used to gain your passwords and other information.
    Yeah, so many people ask me for my details so they can "upload an awesome custom" and its like nu uh. #reported
    If you're looking for a playerworlds server to learn development on join: https://discord.gg/t62fnhn, no application needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Graal View Post
    Yeah, so many people ask me for my details so they can "upload an awesome custom" and its like nu uh. #reported
    Heueheh

How about we find out where this guy is and arrest him.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh wait, JohnRaven... He's been in jail for hacking for about a week now.

Just letting you know, JohnRaven has to be one of the worst hackers I have ever seen. He relies on other peoples programs to hack. A real hacker would use his own techniques and cover up his own evidence.

JohnRaven is nothing to be feared about. He is merely one of the many miserable people on the internet preying on people who do not know about the safety of their own internet.

Heads up JohnRaven, if you ever attempt to hack a forum member, the forums, a staff member, the manager, Era, or even the servers itself, I will hack you back, gather your information, and report it to the Federal Bureau of Investigation. Hacking is a serious crime and you will face up to 20 years in Federal Prison.

Don't think you can hide behind your "firewalls", or "proxy servers". I, having studied the technical arts for more than half my lifetime, can easily find a way around that in just four clicks and a bit of typing. And this is some one who has studied Tech for 10 years. There are people out there who have studied tech for 30+ years, and I assure you, even a noobie like me can make you pay.

This is your warning, JohnRaven

Click the Spoiler to see my fan art!
     Spoiler

- 2012 iEra Player -
    - 2013 Era-GO Member -
    - iEra Ex-Player Relations -
    - Era-GO Ex-Moderator (Twice) -

Banned Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Just letting you know, JohnRaven has to be one of the worst hackers I have ever seen. He relies on other peoples programs to hack. A real hacker would use his own techniques and cover up his own evidence.

JohnRaven is nothing to be feared about. He is merely one of the many miserable people on the internet preying on people who do not know about the safety of their own internet.

Heads up JohnRaven, if you ever attempt to hack a forum member, the forums, a staff member, the manager, Era, or even the servers itself, I will hack you back, gather your information, and report it to the Federal Bureau of Investigation. Hacking is a serious crime and you will face up to 20 years in Federal Prison.

Don't think you can hide behind your "firewalls", or "proxy servers". I, having studied the technical arts for more than half my lifetime, can easily find a way around that in just four clicks and a bit of typing.

This is your warning, JohnRaven
    Mikey OP

idk what this is
    Mikey, just wondering, I may be wrong, but he might not even be in America..

If you encounter him call 9-1-1.

- - - Updated - - -

Or get vpn,and change your IP address.
    Lel