Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: a letter to all who did not make the moderator team:

Yup 10 members online :/
    BreadCrumbsTM

Graal816145

Very well said. If you're going to be nice just to get a position, then it won't be long before your true colors start to show, and then you'll likely be fired. Be nice and helpful at all times, I'm sure people will appreciate you for it. Don't be nice and helpful for the intention of getting hired, be nice and helpful because it's the right thing to do. Those are my two cents.
    Have any questions or concerns?
    Email me at [email protected]
    PM me at in-game nickname Kitty A. Phoenix
    Private message me here via forum: http://era-go.com/forum/member.php?178-Kitty-A-Phoenix
    Want to apply to become a part of the Era staff team? Opportunities will be regularly updated here: http://era-go.com/forum/forumdisplay...-Opportunities

Enjoy Playing iEra!

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty A Phoenix View Post
    Very well said. If you're going to be nice just to get a position, then it won't be long before your true colors start to show, and then you'll likely be fired. Be nice and helpful at all times, I'm sure people will appreciate you for it. Don't be nice and helpful for the intention of getting hired, be nice and helpful because it's the right thing to do. Those are my two cents.
    Great choice of words. I have been turned down from becoming a moderator before, but that doesn't mean I will never become one. I kept my self-confidence and even before the openings for moderators was announced, I have always been, in my eyes, very helpful towards others. It's not about what you can achieve, it's about what it takes to get there.

Click the Spoiler to see my fan art!
     Spoiler

- 2012 iEra Player -
    - 2013 Era-GO Member -
    - iEra Ex-Player Relations -
    - Era-GO Ex-Moderator (Twice) -

Nicely said ace, If you want to be a moderator and never got hired? Try again next time when they are hiring again, be happy for the people who did get hired and congratulate them.

Why is mikey a mod, he's really not mature. Just look at our flaming lol...

Jk.
    Last edited by Star*; 10-05-2015 at 10:53 PM. Reason: Don't include such words, man.

Quote Originally Posted by Itachi View Post
    The most important thing when you don't get what you want is to change your approach or outlook,because who knows what's preventing you from getting what you want.
    Don't sulk over past failures,you won't get anywhere,being immature and unnecessary.
    Just move forward,don't look back and start reflecting on yourself.
    Don't let words get to you.
    Keep trying,never give up..
    True words can be applied to almost everything.

Special shoutout to XSTARX and Mikey, always liked flaming with them, they knew when to stop. ^ Mikey knew that last post was a joke. Hope you guys do well.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    Special shoutout to XSTARX and Mikey, always liked flaming with them, they knew when to stop. ^ Mikey knew that last post was a joke. Hope you guys do well.
    Might be a joke but the use of vulgar is not tolerated even if you did not intend to insult him.