Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: a letter to all who did not make the moderator team:

It's kind of like when someone sees new PR's got hired instead of them and they then proceed to quit the game because they couldn't be an admin, quite a shame.
    Message me if you ever need advice, I'm not the wisest person on the planet but I'll do my best to help you out.

You can find me in-game under the name "Tim Z." or by searching up "Zephlyn" in the gangs section.

Your like a mob of bullies calling kids weak and immature because they did not make your "mod job position". No wonder they want to leave.

Quote Originally Posted by jaxwashere View Post
    Your like a mob of bullies calling kids weak and immature because they did not make your "mod job position". No wonder they want to leave.
    We're not calling them weak or immature because they didn't get the position, we're upset with them because they're leaving because they're upset that they didn't get the position. Read it throughly next time please.
    Message me if you ever need advice, I'm not the wisest person on the planet but I'll do my best to help you out.

You can find me in-game under the name "Tim Z." or by searching up "Zephlyn" in the gangs section.

ignoreee .
    If they wanna leave and be upset, let them be.
    There are other more important things you could care about than some People quitting and (most likely) coming back in a few weeks.

idk what this is
    Well thanks guys I officially don't care about failing the app lol

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy Rodgers View Post
    We're not calling them weak or immature because they didn't get the position, we're upset with them because they're leaving because they're upset that they didn't get the position. Read it throughly next time please.
    I read the post thoroughly. That doesn't justify the name calling. So what they quit they will probably be back.

Quote Originally Posted by Vicipower View Post
    ignoreee .
    If they wanna leave and be upset, let them be.
    There are other more important things you could care about than some People quitting and (most likely) coming back in a few weeks.
    Exactly

Well you've got a pretty great letter there and it's pretty ture. Being upset doesn't solve anything.

Mostly "Yes" is the best answer, but sometimes "No" is better.

Big Cheese
    Zone is looking for forum moderators if you guys wanna moderate that bad lol.
    If you'd like to contact me:
    [email protected]

It made me feel really bad when I got on to Era and was suddenly called out because I became a forum moderator.

Click the Spoiler to see my fan art!
     Spoiler

- 2012 iEra Player -
    - 2013 Era-GO Member -
    - iEra Ex-Player Relations -
    - Era-GO Ex-Moderator (Twice) -