Thread: Event house idea

Event house idea

You guys know how theres the auction house score board-like thing that tells the last time there was an auction? Why not have that in the event house? Except maybe add minutes as well as hours since theyre hosted more often.
    Former Era-Go.com Moderator.

Former Graalians.com Moderator.

How would it work though? Auctions have a specific end time, but events don't.

Would be cool
    Global Moderator Feb 21, 2014 - Oct 10, 2014 (8 months)
    iEra Player Relations April 10, 2014 - Oct 10, 2014 (6 months)
    iEra Communications Support Oct 10, 2014 - Feb 9, 2015 (4 months)
    Ol West Communications Admin Nov 15, 2014 - Resigned (9 months)
    iEra Communications Admin Feb 9, 2015 - April 10, 2016 (15 months)
    iEra Player Relations Admin April 10, 2016 - Current
    Retired from Toonslab Support
    Toonslab FAQ [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by bobo View Post
    How would it work though? Auctions have a specific end time, but events don't.
    Maybe staff could do a command like /end to end the timer? I dunno.
    Former Era-Go.com Moderator.

Former Graalians.com Moderator.

I think something along those lines would be cool, such as it would show what events is being hosted at the time.
    Hey, i'm suka.
    I know a lot about games like this, if you need anything message me in-game suka
    Stay classy Era, stay classy.

Banned
    Auctions has time board to ensure every player who enters the auction house can know when did the last auction end so they won't bother.
    Event doesn't need 1 due to admins hosting has nothing to be like auction. Just get on and you will know or have your members remind you.

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    Auctions has time board to ensure every player who enters the auction house can know when did the last auction end so they won't bother.
    Event doesn't need 1 due to admins hosting has nothing to be like auction. Just get on and you will know or have your members remind you.

The same goes for auctions... You could've just had your members tell you but they still added the scoredboard thing
    ShadeS.*
    #Moontatorship

Hmm not a bad idea.. But i dont exacly see the point events are hosted like every hour almost so basically theres not point.

Quote Originally Posted by Mooface View Post
    Hmm not a bad idea.. But i dont exacly see the point events are hosted like every hour almost so basically theres not point.
    A while back before era started hiring a bunch of new admins there were few events and few auctions so im sure it will be like that soon enough
    ShadeS.*
    #Moontatorship