Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Gang Rewards: Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by John98 View Post
    "change."
    "progress."

Instead of logging on era and warping around on your staff account, give us a status reports.
    I respect that it isn't easy to come up with a idea, but it's been way to long. We can all be honest about that.
    You should tag on other gangs and ask each one of them,"What would you like to see added as a new gang reward?."
    Some nice idea's would fly pass you. just make a list then go fully out with a final copy.

(I'm not trying to,"Talk trash about staff members." I'm saying this from a over all point of view.)
    As Bill commented he said they can't make a reward in the past 5 months...

Forget that, they can't even decide what the rewards would be, let alone making one, some people havent even got their full crypt rewards yet lol

Should have known better while the whole countryside saga continues as well.

Quote Originally Posted by killakev View Post
    As Bill commented he said they can't make a reward in the past 5 months...

Forget that, they can't even decide what the rewards would be, let alone making one, some people havent even got their full crypt rewards yet lol

Should have known better while the whole countryside saga continues as well.
    I guess that's why i haven't said anything because someone would use it against me.
    Ex iEra Lat
    Ex iZone Lat Admin.

Level Thread: http://www.era-go.com/forum/showthre...z-level-thread

Xbox User Name: Ask

Twitch User Name: BrokenJay
    https://www.twitch.tv/brokenjay

YouTube User Name:BrokenJay (Was Clueless)
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzF...gBcXS1_0105hnw

Quote Originally Posted by John98 View Post
    I guess that's why i haven't said anything because someone would use it against me.
    I think to comes down to the fact that its simply not their priority, not sure what actually is their priority tbh lol

Quote Originally Posted by killakev View Post
    I think to comes down to the fact that its simply not their priority, not sure what actually is their priority tbh lol
    Yep

Rodeo
    Quote Originally Posted by Giuseppe View Post
    Yes a hideout expansion since the subway is just another level make the 6 reward a extra level or two to the hideout
    Quote Originally Posted by ICE Graal era View Post
    The 6k reward needs to be similar to the subway station.
    Really, the train is just a level in which player can just view statues and whatnot, just give them more rooms to their hideout lol
    Feel free to message me if you have questions or concerns

Dude no one uses the hides outs for anything but keeping gun skins on lock down

Quote Originally Posted by ICE Graal era View Post
    The current reward for 6k hours is a subway station. Does anyone have a different idea for the 6k reward?
    6k reward isn't a subway station, Mr. Gang Admin. If it was, Navy would have one. What we got instead was +1 room in our hideout therefore if you decide to make a new reward "similar to a subway" reward, gangs who are above 6k that were too late to get a station will be expecting to get the reward you make.

I wonder if light ever does something related to guild rewards, I feel like ice does everything related to guild rewards and light is just the media person, a recall should be called.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ventus View Post
    It's bs they give anything useful to spar players who won't even use them outside of a room. Watch them give the pkers a gun that sucks total crap.

http://giphy.com/gifs/party-people-friend-TO200GkRbqqXe

Rodeo
    It seems as if they aren't doing anything at all, oh well.

- - - Updated - - -

Just give them some time
    Feel free to message me if you have questions or concerns

Quote Originally Posted by Giuseppe View Post
    Just give them some time
    We gave Countryside some more time, and how'd that work out?