Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Graal Era THE STORY Chapter Two

Banned Sottocapo

Graal Era THE STORY Chapter Two

The people have spoken the main character will get involved with gangs
    Enjoy

In the interrogation room
    The man who was sitting on the other side of the table broke the silence with "Interesting please tell me more" but i got this strange feeling something was not right here I glared at him and whipped out my pistol
    And shot him point blank on his forehead revealing his metal gears inside of him I knew it they were using me "Damn macros" I said as I rushed outside they tried to stop me I kept shooting and running for my life until i was cornered they all surrounded me the macro that i shot started talking "Give up theres no point your trapped in this hell hole and you know it! I'll Give you 5 seconds to say your last words"
    I though to myself "thats it!" he counted down "5.......4.......3.......2......1..." I spoke before he hit zero I shouted to the top of my lungs "UNSTICK ME" I teleported outside of the macro base The speakers in the yard turned on and said "He escaped if you see him please bring him back dead or alive" all the macros instantly turned on and roamed around looking for me
    I hid behind a crate and turned on my phone I clicked "Friends" and clicked search I typed in "Player Relations" "Damn those strange God-like people have to save me again" I said to myself finally I tapped the First one and pmed "HELP HELP HELP SOSOSOS" and i was instantly replied back I clicked the message and it said "The messaged player has logged out" "GOD DAMNIT NOT AGAIN" I said in my head I stood there and had to wait One minute until I could search again and I typed it in again and I found the right man Ace
    I pmed him "HELP HELP HELP SOSOSOSOS" I waited for 10 seconds and I saw a man come with super speed the macros looked up and there jaws dropped Ace said "I see an illegal base"
    He whips out his Ban Hammer and drags the bots in a straight line and stunned them
    Ace started walking and swinging his hammer the macros dissappeared one by one
    Then his body glowed purplish pink and he used his telekinesis "drag" as they call it and dropped me down
    "Good job have my doll" he said then suddenly he whipped out this thing they call a "Staff stick"
    And whacked me across the face with it "Oof" I blacked out I was in "The end of space"
    I walked into the nearby building and the guy had a giant sign behind him with some nonsense
    He started speaking "Welcome to nothing!" He stammered then suddenly i started thinking about the interrogation room i was in remembering the story it went like this...

Flashback

I got enough kills to join this strange gang they said they would protect me so it seemed ok
    The leader said to me in our group chat(gang chat)
    He told me to me them at the mall were robbing the burger joint inside
    I ran toward the mall my leader and the rest of our gang waiting there "get ready" he said
    He bursted in and ran left toward the burger join we smashed the windows hopped in
    And did rolls on the ground and pointed out guns but the thing is
    It was empty "What the hell happened?" Our leader said
    Everyone shrugged "everyone look around there has to be something here" I walked into the backroom
    And I saw a bunch of machines making burgers and I walked around I heard a roar
    I approached it and a Slime monster was standing there looking right at my eyes
    I dropped my gun and reached for my Knife I ran toward it then suddenly...

Lol, that "unstick me" part.
    Lel

Banned Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Jou43 View Post
    Lol, that "unstick me" part.
    So not dissapointed? Good

Quote Originally Posted by froz View Post
    so not dissapointed? Good
    Good
    Lel

Banned Sottocapo
    �� :d
    You want chapter 3 next friday?

I used ios icons that's why it went question mark.

- - - Updated - - -

I want chapter 3 tomorrow.
    Lel

Banned Sottocapo
    I used ios icons that's why it went question mark.

- - - Updated - - -

I want chapter 3 tomorrow.
    Its a weekly thing sorry

Cri
    Lel

Banned Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by domenico View Post
    I like.
    Good