Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What Happened With Him Might Happen With Us! Must Read!

may i ask who the admin was?
    hi.

We think till now it is Layerd, but I'm not really sure since I talked with anero and he told me "Staff sometimes has more insight than you do"...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran2820 View Post
    1) Staff are meant to be role models. Hmmm
    2) Maybe he was using the fact that he was an admin to help him scam. That would be completely out of order
    Everyone knows Slimmy is a good person and would'nt touch even in real life an ant...
    Slimmy is a good person, and that's why I'm complaining here.

Do not close this thread.,.
    Waiting for a high staff
    ineffable.

I feel for Slimmy but Lebjoe, you have to realize that "Give him all his stuff back now!" does not help him get things sorted out and honestly makes you look silly cause of the lack of authority you have to back up your demand. Now if I were Slimmy, I'd try and contact high staff and NOT make this issue public or share info with anyone, especially with someone who is notorious for making threads when someone is done wrong. Now I know most of the support you get from higher staffs after being fired or reset is pretty bad and some of them genuinely act really childish, given the situation. Anyways, hopefully this can be resolved.
    Message me if you ever need advice, I'm not the wisest person on the planet but I'll do my best to help you out.

You can find me in-game under the name "Tim Z." or by searching up "Zephlyn" in the gangs section.

I have tried but im pretty sure layerd dislikes me. Well anyways it was fun while it lasted. Goodbye era.

Quote Originally Posted by slimmygraal View Post
    To many receipts to count but I plan on making a claim to itunes
    good luck mate, they have a date policy. honestly graal should be held accountable for the money loss. they owe you a big refund.

What Happened With Him Might Happen With Us! Must Read!

I spent way to much on this game to go to waste I better get my refund, especially when I get reset for attempting a scam

Quote Originally Posted by slimmygraal View Post
    I spent way to much on this game to go to waste I better get my refund, especially when I get reset for attempting a scam
    i feel you there, like i said i cant even count but ive spent well over $500

Banned
    If this ever happened too me I'd be so pissed off as I've spent almost $10k on this game

Quote Originally Posted by Lotzy View Post
    If this ever happened too me I'd be so pissed off as I've spent almost $10k on this game
    Haha same

I've spent 20$ only, no more no less 20$
    ineffable.