Okay, firstly, i want to say, that newspaper is the best way to earn info, also you can find some in news section at the menu. So, here is my idea, lets dont forget to post information there. I left era for a little time and waited till i get some news in facebook, also i checked for newspaper news, but the last thing came out at 3rd of JANUARY. GUYS, WHAT IS GOING ON. No newspapers since 3rd of January! I found out that we have quest yesterday! I found out it by reading news "Valentines day event will end next weekends". So, while reading your news i thought, that event is gonna to end not even started. I asked some players about their new weapons and when did event start, and they said that it started 1-2 weeks ago and it is extremely hard to take valetine coins or whatever you need to earn to buy weapons. So, is it okay that we dont have newspaper team anymore? i know that probably other people have their own life too, but it isnt really hard to write article or simple post to the news sectution even for high admins... At least, it is my opinion. As a result, we have less than 2k players same time atm and players that do not check eras streets everyday have 1-2 weeks less than others. Thanks you admins very much!