Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: So Many People...

So Many People...

Good evening, graalians:

I apologize if the title is misleading, but have you guys noticed how many people have been jailed for hacking? I checked the list of people jailed, and half of them were for gani modding, altering game files, carelesly using frame rate hacks (one of them did a poor job, too. In the time of six rendering frames, they rendered 72), invisibility/stealth, and more.

This calls for some change, in my opinion. If it's this easy to edit the GS2, I think it might be time for an internal server upgrade. Build a VPN wall, increase security on files, Etc. we just need to eliminate any possibilities of hacking so the number of naughty players decrease. I know, the staff team is packed waaaaaaaay over their heads, so we could use some extra staff.

This leads me to another problem. It seems easy to hire staff members, but it's hard to keep them. From the things tha I've heard for the past couple months, the guidelines aren't easy to follow. We need people who are willing to help with the server, and take any precautions neccasary to make sure they don't giolate these laws.

Now, a thought running across your heads could be, "Is this frog trying to get hired?" No. I'm just stating things that can be a problem. Here's basically a summary: to prevent major incidents to the server such as leaks and hackers, there needs to be a more secure system. But with all the staff busy, it's difficult. The problem is keeping staff members for longer than a month due to accidental/intentional violations.

I'm sure that one day we'll have this fixed, but until that point, we better be doing what we can to continue making the era community a better place.
    The one and only

LEPTO

feel free to pm me

Special thanks to Froz for making my avatar

Preach.

We need to make Unixmad pay staffs, thus, decrease the number of staffs and make this game a job! Unixmad keeps having us, children, do all the hard work for him. What a naive and selfish mustard. (A bad word had to replace that.)

Make the files available only online, because the files aren't. They are downloaded to the provider, which is the player. Change the menu, if need to, and make it a loading menu to render all the work to your device, wirelessly.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    Preach.

We need to make Unixmad pay staffs, thus, decrease the number of staffs and make this game a job! Unixmad keeps having us, children, do all the hard work for him. What a naive and selfish mustard. (A bad word had to replace that.)

Make the files available only online, because the files aren't. They are downloaded to the provider, which is the player. Change the menu, if need to, and make it a loading menu to render all the work to your device, wirelessly.
    Encrypting and loading from a cache is too resource intensive, the current method is fine.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperAero View Post
    Encrypting and loading from a cache of content is too resource intensive, the current method is fine.
    If we keep this method, players will keep on stealing files from iEra. Does it not worry the head of GraalOnline?
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Cri, if only we had a vpn wall.
    Lel

Banned
    Players hacking no way man, players altering files hmm, players accessing graals files and database,
    Let me tell you something "John Raven"
    There are ways too stop John raven and his hacking friends/companions and the only way is to convince SNK too take legal action but he will not,

Your next question I've seen many players ask this lately "something very suspicious is going on with this game?"
    The answer too that question you've all been asking is yes there is something very suspicious going on here

First slimmy, then Terry, plus others from contempo?
    Let's just say John Raven persuaded these people into these acts

There are so many theory's too what is going on but what one is true
    Maybe you we all need too play that thinking game too crack all the codes as if we were Sherlock Holmes

- - - Updated - - -

If we keep this method, players will keep on stealing files from iEra. Does it not worry the head of GraalOnline?
    Nothing worry's them they all have dark evil secrets

Quote Originally Posted by Blake12232 View Post
    Players hacking no way man, players altering files hmm, players accessing graals files and database,
    There are ways too stop John raven and his hacking friends/companions and the only way is to convince SNK too take legal action but he will not,

Your next question I've seen many players ask this lately "something very suspicious is going on with this game?"
    The answer too that question you've all been asking is yes there is something very suspicious going on here

Maybe you we all need too play that thinking game too crack all the codes as if we were Sherlock Holmes

- - - Updated - - -

01001101 01100001 01111001 01100010 01100101
    Lel

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jou43 View Post
    01001101 01100001 01111001 01100010 01100101
    I doubt it though. The strings behind this game aren't as interesting as one might hope.
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

- - - Updated - - -

/SummonTheConspiracyTheorist

- - - Updated - - -

it doesnt work that way, refer to dis
    vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Quote Originally Posted by PigParty View Post
    Everyone talks about suing people like it happens as easy as snapping a finger. It can, but it doesn't.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------

Preach.

you know, not everyone has unlimited internet, if they decide to keep files server-side it will really impact your and my data usage, in a game this big where a head 0.1mb in size is common we're gonna have to spend extra buck to keep playing, the only thing theyll keep server side is .code encrypted cache, which is essential knowing how easy one gain access to ifile

as Aero said..