Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Data breach

Banned
    Froz you don't understand I was banned on forums for posting hacking propaganda once before too try show players what is going on I'm not posting what I know here as I know the consequences,

I have no more chances with era-go forums so if you want too talk kik message me and I'll happily show you what I know but I don't think I should show players what I know as I can't trust any of you players

There are only 5 people in this game I can trust and that Vendhin, Reno, integration, spolsh & SNK
    It has taken me time too fond people I can trust in this game too share what I know about these hackers

And I'm sorry but I can't show you anything froz what I know is staying behind closed doors for now until this investigation is finalised

- - - Updated - - -

/Closethread

Close it before I get into trouble again thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lotzy View Post
    Froz you don't understand I was banned on forums for posting hacking propaganda once before too try show players what is going on I'm not posting what I know here as I know the consequences,

I have no more chances with era-go forums so if you want too talk kik message me and I'll happily show you what I know but I don't think I should show players what I know as I can't trust any of you players

There are only 5 people in this game I can trust and that Vendhin, Reno, integration, spolsh & SNK
    It has taken me time too fond people I can trust in this game too share what I know about these hackers

And I'm sorry but I can't show you anything froz what I know is staying behind closed doors for now until this investigation is finalised

- - - Updated - - -

/Closethread

This is not your thread to request to be closed
    Welcome to the forums!

Also keep the thread on topic
    Welcome to the forums!

Lol tricks are for kids...

So aslong as my email pass is not the same as support.toonslab account im fine ?...

Rodeo
    Quote Originally Posted by GraalEranoob View Post
    Lol tricks are for kids...

So aslong as my email pass is not the same as support.toonslab account im fine ?...
    Yea
    Feel free to message me if you have questions or concerns

- - - Updated - - -

/Closethread

Just stop. Like seriously your too paranoid. What your doing is getting you in more trouble than you already are.
    ^That is not a threat, so don't freak out.

In my experience. Unless you piss off a hacker. They only do things for the entertainment as following "rules" is not fun
    They want to see you do good.
    But never better than them.

Remember that.

Banned
    Stop what John?

I ain't in trouble you'll be the one in trouble with the law for what you've done you targeted the wrong guy buddy, you may be a hacker but I'm the one with the money

And that is a threat I suggest you start using your brain John I won't find you but the police will trust me

Banned
    Stop what John?

I ain't in trouble you'll be the one in trouble with the law for what you've done you targeted the wrong guy buddy, you may be a hacker but I'm the one with the money

And that is a threat I suggest you start using your brain John I won't find you but the police will trust me

How about we all just leave this thread alone because it is getting off-topic. I know what UnknownSelfie is like being that I used to know some of the people involved in their activities (mainly why I was always in trouble). To be honest they are not a threat to you or anyone despite what you may believe. You wont have any justice done because as stated before they pose no legitmate threat to you or anyone, so there is no real need to make a scene.

Vendhim so you are saying that graal has our email passwords?
    Lel