Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Crypt 2016

Crypt 2016

Hoping things run smooth as opposed to last year

The reasoning I have for saying that is just because of issues with the logs used in the 2015 crypt

Around 8-10 people who did the runs with Nobes last year didn't get their rewards, because of that issue we tried showing staff in charge screenshots of proof that they did not get their hats. But when we saw the logs ourselves they're were 14 graal IDs in the log. We had around 20-23 players in both our 199 and 170 winning crypt runs. Meaning 14 out of 23 people were rewarded. Even though we had proof of this, it was never fixed. The only attempt too fix everything was the gang admin re uploaded our hats too the logs which resulted in everyone's inventories having 4 of the same hats lol.

Ik for a fact Dark Killers and PayBack both had the same issue concerning players not receiving their hats.

We ended up having one of our hats changed without notice when receiving our hats the first time, Because of that entire experience wrapped up we tried getting our hat changed for accommodation. (I've attached the hat that was made too replace the crap one for you guys too check out) Which was revoked right away, No big deal. Even though multiple gangs and people specifically have been able too change or edit their hats. I hope you guys get what I'm saying.

*EVERYTHING WILL HAVE PICTURE PROOF*

Not sure how things will work this year but hoping for the best.

Happened with us (handcuffs) too.
    Organize everything pls

I never got my hat either i was in the winning run as a healer with midnigbt killers sadly i didnt get my hat but yea

Around 6 of our members in Midnight Killers still didn't get there reward do to the logs glitching
    Also we got our hat changed by contacting ice, maybe you should do the same

Quote Originally Posted by Fze View Post
    Around 6 of our members in Midnight Killers still didn't get there reward do to the logs glitching
    Also we got our hat changed by contacting ice, maybe you should do the same
    thanks for the help, we contacted ice at the same time you guys did, our response was that higher up staff said no. I've got no idea why, we tried everything

Hopefully the Sharknader and G36 Grenade launcher are allowed again, they were a crucial part of crypt last year

Crypt and most likely all other gang events always have bugs when it comes at Logs.
    It has never occurred 100% of the participants ever received their rewards, but 90% is always better then less.

Maybe someone in Development Department such as Dan, Kane, kirzey, meph or snk himself
    should see what they can find to enhance performance or fix if necessary.

And don't mess with the winners' gas masks.
    *cough* snk *cough*

if only

sadly this has been asked multiple times to fix it or improve the system but they seem to not care