Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: BaileyVandenbroek Levels /iMilkshake

Quote Originally Posted by N!chola$ View Post
    Looks sexc to me
    Thank you haha I'll be updating with the latest version tonight.

These look absolutely beautiful, I get the same problem you have when taking screenshots, it's because you went into playing mode which changes some tiles for some reason.
    Also I suggest not putting random lines everywhere, I don't think they're overconplited I just think that no building has this much complexity
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Size matters not, and there's a lot of copypaste bull****ery in the first few images, also the perspective is completely wrong with most of the roofs.

Click here for my Levels Thread

Join the fun on Era-go.com today

Lot of repetition and not pleasing to the eye.

Street Boss Lieutenant Josh Graal's Avatar
    The logic of these exterior levels are flawed in so many ways.. there's a heap of tile errors all around the place (especially with the roofs) The concepts of the levels you're making would be great if only they were created in a logical way that doesn't straight up defy physics resulting in a trippy mess and without the large amount of tile errors that they have. I'd suggest starting off by creating smaller levels and making sure you perfect them, ask for feedback, understand how roof tiles go together, how the height of walls at different areas should correspond to the shape of the roof, ect << that way other levels artists can show you how to fix smaller errors in less cluttered levels and you can work up to building these larger / more extravagant creations properly.
    If you're looking for a playerworlds server to learn development on join: https://discord.gg/t62fnhn, no application needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
    Tbh on the second one, I feel like there's too much happening. And irl I'm pretty sure you don't see half a window.

I'd lessen the amount of windows and roofs you put in. x.x That's just my take on it though.
    Stop hating

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I do admire you have good creativity!
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Graal View Post
    The logic of these exterior levels are flawed in so many ways.. there's a heap of tile errors all around the place (especially with the roofs) The concepts of the levels you're making would be great if only they were created in a logical way that doesn't straight up defy physics resulting in a trippy mess and without the large amount of tile errors that they have. I'd suggest starting off by creating smaller levels and making sure you perfect them, ask for feedback, understand how roof tiles go together, how the height of walls at different areas should correspond to the shape of the roof, ect << that way other levels artists can show you how to fix smaller errors in less cluttered levels and you can work up to building these larger / more extravagant creations properly.
    Take it from this guy ^^

Click here for my Levels Thread

Join the fun on Era-go.com today

Quote Originally Posted by Joeyaudi1 View Post
    I do admire you have good creativity!
    thank you

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Joeyaudi1 View Post
    These look absolutely beautiful, I get the same problem you have when taking screenshots, it's because you went into playing mode which changes some tiles for some reason.
    Also I suggest not putting random lines everywhere, I don't think they're overconplited I just think that no building has this much complexity
    I have to agree that some people says I make mistakes on roof but it is totally false they are wrong it's just a total complexity.
    Last edited by BaileyVandenbroek; 05-20-2017 at 11:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BaileyVandenbroek View Post
    thank you

- - - Updated - - -

alot of jealousy and a boy not pleasing my eyes it hurts. darn.

- - - Updated - - -

I have to agree that some people says I make mistakes on roof but it is totally false they are wrong it's just a total complexity.
    Nice creative thinking in the architecture, I would suggest a couple of things, usually tables must have a tile on the wall
    Secondly there is a red chair next to wall with no table around it, never seen that anywhere
    The building on the third picture is stunning, though I do have to agree with the others that some roof tiles are unnecessary.
    Keep up the good work!