Page 14 of 34 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast

Thread: Gst redo?

I would say this GST should be redone when all these bugs are fixed with the same teams qualified and the same bracket. If flushy really deserves to win then they could do it again in a much more fair way where players in participating gangs can actually compete fairly. Most online games would stop the tourney right when the crashes started, but there was no way they knew it was going to be as bad as it did. The best option is a redo and I'm pretty sure almost all the community agrees.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

redo gst , too much people crashed
    You can contact me via discord: killjoy#3040

Newcomer
    Probably won't be available the 2nd time round but I enjoy seeing children rage, Redo!

Quote Originally Posted by hoodgraal View Post
    Probably won't be available the 2nd time round but I enjoy seeing children rage, Redo!
    Hoody the Savage
    You can contact me via discord: killjoy#3040

Ima cry 3 person in my gang disconnected in gst
    That's all F** up

Player Relations
    I don't see a reason why gangs that got ranked are afraid to redo the gst .
    You're basically getting more EC and "if" you're truely the better team who'll stand out again and win the whole tournament, you'll get 2x the rewards.

Ok look I somewhat agree with the gst redo however I feel as though the top 3 in which this case were: Flushy , Curse, Tetris should have their rewards
    and then we may look onward to a redo of gst. A lot of people crashed so it was not fair so to make is fair people say we should do a redo. If a redo is present then the brackets need to be the same but maybe some matches need to be bo3 ( best out of 3). In addition I would much rather (if there is a redo) have the date of the redo to be nearer rather than further. Maybe in the next 3 weeks max? But first the admins need to give the winners their prizes and 1st and 2nd place got to keep their gang hat and 1st their skin but 3rd got nothing. 1st and 2nd were compensated but not 3rd. They should compensate 3rd as well. Hope to see new updates by Anero and keep gst clear and precise so everyone can understand it. However we must say it was a fantastic effort by all the staff who made it happen.

Furthermore if anero noticed these crashes- which he did he should have stopped the whole gst and try to fix the issue even if this meant delaying gst by 1 week. I hope the redo will be in the next coming few weeks rather than months.

#Oldbie #Tetris4Life
    I know a lot (About iEra and more)- feel free to ask
    I know how to script (:- java, gs2, c++
    I have left sadly however I am contactable through:
    Di"s"co"rd: GTA Tetris#4587
    E-Mail: GTA.Tetris (at)hotmail(dot)com
    Kik: GTA123X
    Cannot contact me? Pm any Tetris member in the gang called Tetris

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by GTA Tetris View Post
    Ok look I somewhat agree with the gst redo however I feel as though the top 3 in which this case were: Flushy , Curse, Tetris should have their rewards
    and then we may look onward to a redo of gst. A lot of people crashed so it was not fair so to make is fair people say we should do a redo. If a redo is present then the brackets need to be the same but maybe some matches need to be bo3 ( best out of 3). In addition I would much rather (if there is a redo) have the date of the redo to be nearer rather than further. Maybe in the next 3 weeks max? But first the admins need to give the winners their prizes and 1st and 2nd place got to keep their gang hat and 1st their skin but 3rd got nothing. 1st and 2nd were compensated but not 3rd. They should compensate 3rd as well. Hope to see new updates by Anero and keep gst clear and precise so everyone can understand it. However we must say it was a fantastic effort by all the staff who made it happen.

Furthermore if anero noticed these crashes- which he did he should have stopped the whole gst and try to fix the issue even if this meant delaying gst by 1 week. I hope the redo will be in the next coming few weeks rather than months.
    You only want 3rd to be compensated because you're in Tetris. You guys get a medal for the GCT, I guess, it's only fair.

This crashing issue was noted and taken into consideration by Anero himself in an Era-Go thread he made, I guess he underestimated the density of the problem.

But, I think due to the negligence taken to try to find a resolution, the gangs that won the first time around should keep at least their current rewards or partial rewards, which doesn't involve Curse or Tetris, as they receive a medal and Curse receives a gas mask, it's only fair to them.
    Flushy, however, should keep the skin, the medal, the statue and the gas mask, with the hideout held back and an extension to the hideout as a prize if it's done the second time.

This GST was good cosmetically, but it seemed to lack the simple capability of not crashing. It was extremely flawed and unjust in some matches to see players crash. Therefore, there should be a redo, but the aftermath of the first time around should stay how it is in order to compensate the winners, no matter how screwed it was.

I don't understand why the winners take this to be so complicated, if you're truly extremely well, you come around the second time and prove it in a non-flawed GST. You get twice as many rewards. What's there to lose? It's possible that you get to keep the current rewards as compensation due to negligence taken in the first time.

Quote Originally Posted by BL1NK View Post
    You only want 3rd to be compensated because you're in Tetris. You guys get a medal for the GCT, I guess, it's only fair.

This crashing issue was noted and taken into consideration by Anero himself in an Era-Go thread he made, I guess he underestimated the density of the problem.

But, I think due to the negligence taken to try to find a resolution, the gangs that won the first time around should keep at least their current rewards or partial rewards, which doesn't involve Curse or Tetris, as they receive a medal and Curse receives a gas mask, it's only fair to them.
    Flushy, however, should keep the skin, the medal, the statue and the gas mask, with the hideout held back and an extension to the hideout as a prize if it's done the second time.

This GST was good cosmetically, but it seemed to lack the simple capability of not crashing. It was extremely flawed and unjust in some matches to see players crash. Therefore, there should be a redo, but the aftermath of the first time around should stay how it is in order to compensate the winners, no matter how screwed it was.

I don't understand why the winners take this to be so complicated, if you're truly extremely well, you come around the second time and prove it in a non-flawed GST. You get twice as many rewards. What's there to lose? It's possible that you get to keep the current rewards as compensation due to negligence taken in the first time.
    If you were 3rd would you not want to be compensated while 1st and 2nd are compensated. Ec is lower then a trophy and a hat is better. What medal do we get?

#Oldbie #Tetris4Life
    I know a lot (About iEra and more)- feel free to ask
    I know how to script (:- java, gs2, c++
    I have left sadly however I am contactable through:
    Di"s"co"rd: GTA Tetris#4587
    E-Mail: GTA.Tetris (at)hotmail(dot)com
    Kik: GTA123X
    Cannot contact me? Pm any Tetris member in the gang called Tetris

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by GTA Tetris View Post
    If you were 3rd would you not want to be compensated while 1st and 2nd are compensated. Ec is lower then a trophy and a hat is better. What medal do we get?
    You get the 3rd place medal as promised.
    This is literally all you get; http://imgur.com/QvPFN4e

1st and 2nd were compensated because they simply did better. I feel for you guys, but it's just how it is due to their rewards being much bigger.