Quote Originally Posted by Jayden-Jair View Post
At least nowadays they give personal warnings to players. USD was such a severe offense back in 2014. I had 0 idea of the rules and I thought graal was like any other game. “Looked down upon” But not punishable. Then I get hit with this black foggy cage and then I see the jail screen. That had me panic so bad because I was such an innocent and good kid back then haha. I just wish I had a true warning though. Would have definitely made me stop way before I would ever get jailed. I never understood the nature of USD automatically counting as a warning without notifying the player and a direct jail.
Do they still do they exceptional “If offense is strong enough to jail directly” deal?
Yes I know this is a thread rider question but I feel the need to know to be in peace with myself
Code:
 Certain warning categories, such as USDing or Hacking are major or severe violations and results in an instant and longer jail time without notice, and in extreme cases, an account reset or ban from all GraalOnline servers.
-taken from GraalOnline Era Rules of Conduct and Guidelines which can be found here. Going to hope that answers what you're asking.