Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: automatic Jailing / Banned

automatic Jailing / Banned

hey iEra
    i've played era pc for 1-2 months theres really big defference between iEra and era pc
    and theres really important thing there , guess what..
    the automatic jail / banned , on era pc if u say rude words so many times u'll be warned if u say agian u might be jailed or banned automaticly , thats really good idea if there was on iera
    well i think iera needs one like that , To avoid the rest of indecent say
    and thanks 4 reading

Banned
    What kind of rude words since it always changed a certain words that forms into something you didn't know.
    'If u can't'-take away the I and ant. Forms something that makes the sentence funny:/

It works similarily, if not exactly the same in iEra. If you are caught being rude, and are being vulgur to other players, then you shall be gagged (making you unable to speak for a time frame between 1-30mins) as well as getting a warning. This will be be permanently added to your 'warning history'. If you continue, then the same will happen for a 2nd time, but if you are caught for a 3rd time, you will be automatically jailed for 180 minutes. The number minutes increase by 60minutes everytime you are caught using vulgur language, and the same for if you are warned in a different category (such as glitching etc). So for example, if I have had 4 warnings, I will be jailed for 240minutes. If I reoffend, it will then be for 300minutes.

Alternatively, you may want to have a look on this thread, http://www.era-go.com/forum/showthre...-Jailing-Rules. This will have all the information about the warning and jailing rule
    Hi. If you have any questions regarding anything, feel free to;
    - Ask me on the forums
    - Pm me in game.
    - Email me at [email protected]

RedBoy786* Magus

iEra Player Relations

Quote Originally Posted by RedBoy786 View Post
    It works similarily, if not exactly the same in iEra. If you are caught being rude, and are being vulgur to other players, then you shall be gagged (making you unable to speak for a time frame between 1-30mins) as well as getting a warning. This will be be permanently added to your 'warning history'. If you continue, then the same will happen for a 2nd time, but if you are caught for a 3rd time, you will be automatically jailed for 180 minutes. The number minutes increase by 60minutes everytime you are caught using vulgur language, and the same for if you are warned in a different category (such as glitching etc). So for example, if I have had 4 warnings, I will be jailed for 240minutes. If I reoffend, it will then be for 300minutes.

Alternatively, you may want to have a look on this thread, http://www.era-go.com/forum/showthre...-Jailing-Rules. This will have all the information about the warning and jailing rule
    Im going to have too shoot you down on the 1-2-3 strikes youre out. When jenis secret came out i think i got 30+ warnings in 1-3 hr time period. This system sucks but a autoban would just be worse.

Today kids, I will show you how to spot overstatements and people not being able to think properly
    Quote Originally Posted by WubWubWub View Post
    i think i got 30+ warnings in 1-3 hr time period

Regarding OP: This is a game with a less younger audience, meaning as soon as they see such swear filters, they tend to keep using them. Due to so many languages, the actual swear filter is pretty bad. In example, if you are german and want to say that you ate noodles, you cant say "Nudel" (german word for noodle) as the swear filter detects "NUDEl". Knowing how the system filters everything (even as a normal player you can easily figure it out) you will simply avoid that one. But as a new player, you wouldn't figure it and keep trying to spot the error. With an automated jail, this new player could be jailed/warned for using an inappropriate language which wasnt the case at all (well not on purpose)
    *Stefan: ​You steal my cookies?

Quote Originally Posted by callimuc View Post
    Today kids, I will show you how to spot overstatements and people not being able to think properly

Regarding OP: This is a game with a less younger audience, meaning as soon as they see such swear filters, they tend to keep using them. Due to so many languages, the actual swear filter is pretty bad. In example, if you are german and want to say that you ate noodles, you cant say "Nudel" (german word for noodle) as the swear filter detects "NUDEl". Knowing how the system filters everything (even as a normal player you can easily figure it out) you will simply avoid that one. But as a new player, you wouldn't figure it and keep trying to spot the error. With an automated jail, this new player could be jailed/warned for using an inappropriate language which wasnt the case at all (well not on purpose)
    That's a good point. Trying to say certain things that are perfectly fine but contain words that are not allowed is very annoying, being jailed for that would be pretty bad.

Yes, I have been warned twice and jailed. I have done something stupid. But I wasn't raging. But some people including admins rage at others if they loose events, spars, series and auctions (when not on rc). But you know, what could we do with ragers. They will stay the same. hope u get what I mean.
    Striker*
    -Have any question, concerns or problems?
    Message me on forums, click on the link if you need help: http://era-go.com/forum/member.php?410-Striker
    Need help on iEra P.M my nick name is Striker*
    -Need further help? My email is:[email protected]
    ENjOY PLAYING IERA!!!!!
    -Gani Artist

Banned

Nub y u steel

Quote Originally Posted by tree View Post
    Nub y u steel
    Not one word is correct.

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    If I was typing "if u rush" I get don't try to avoid swear filter crap. The filter sux as it is and is ez to work around.
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"