Thread: Can i recover my old account?

Can i recover my old account?

Back in 2011 i made a graal era account and i believe back then you didnt have the option to identify or atleast i didnt know about it,idk.So one day i dropped my ipod in water then later on i lost it. I have new ipod and graal account but really miss my old account.So how can i recover my old graal account without the email used to identify? Can i log into my old apple account and recover my account? I also dont remember my username on the old account :/. Please tell me theres hope

Without knowing your username ans such kinda makes it impossible to find
    Live your life, enjoy it while it lasts. Don't give it up when you are down, you are a light like the stars in a sky.

Development Team
    What you really need to do is try all the possible nicknames you would have used, check out the profiles of the players with the same name. You probably would be looking for a profile with 600+ days ago status. But as 3.X. Said without a username it's almost impossible to get it back. Your apple id is linked to the app itself, not to your account(unless you had used gamecenter which I'm not sure existed back then.)
    -* MOON

#Moontatorship

Make a thread in the letter to staff section. Include your new name, graal #, and email, along with another information you feel would be important (include information about your old account too).

Even without the old name and id number, they might still be able to trace the account using your IP address, assuming it has stayed the same these last two years.

Development Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Poorface View Post
    Make a thread in the letter to staff section. Include your new name, graal #, and email, along with another information you feel would be important (include information about your old account too).

Even without the old name and id number, they might still be able to trace the account using your IP address, assuming it has stayed the same these last two years.
    I didnt even think of the IP address *facepalm*
    -* MOON

#Moontatorship

Too bad IP traces can only be done if both accounts are online. You'd best figure out an email you have used on the account (for head uploads, sheilds, etc), or the username of your account so that administrators can look it up. Sorry mate ;(

Banned
    Try searching for it through eurocenter search
    Or if it had an email attached to it, snk might be able to find it

Read the account and identify guide

You may not remember, but also try to find any old gangs that you were in, or even owned. This way, we can track your account easily. Good luck, and PM me in game (or even here) if you would like more assistance.

I wish I remembered the name and gang of my account on my ipod I had a lot of items and like 5k kills, as well as if I remember correctly around 10k gralats
    Graal Since 2009
    Experienced Levels Artist, Graphics Artist, Gani Artist
    Any questions? Feel free to ask!
    In-Game Name: MSM
    Email: [email protected]