Thread: What to do if Admin is against you?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SPIRITOUSPOND View Post
    Today i just got banned, and admin did not gave a Reason.. Is that possible?? The fact that they can ban without justify Ban Reason?? .----.
    Yea it is. Welcome to the new age of graal era. Staff have the ability to give a reason for bans but decide not to do so. If you participate in wars you also have a chance of getting mass reported and hence eventually banned. If I was you I wouldn’t bother making any tickets to support unless you want a response in 6months to 1 year which basically states that they (being the overlords of graal) haven’t made any mistakes in their judgement.

Thats really toxic..
    Admins are the most Reason why theyre leaving Era.

And yeh, support seems to not helping anymore, they haven't answer old ticket about certain Era-related question for months, Soo...

so theres nothing i can do?
    (As long as we know admins are useless at this point.)

- - - Updated - - -

Heres an interesting video about Admins Power Abuse.

https://youtu.be/x1OREKm2wyI
    Last edited by Zysoss; 01-04-2022 at 12:07 AM. Reason: Removed toxic comment

Quote Originally Posted by SPIRITOUSPOND View Post
    Thats really toxic..
    Admins are the most Reason why theyre leaving Era.

And yeh, support seems to not helping anymore, they haven't answer old ticket about certain Era-related question for months, Soo...

so theres nothing i can do?
    (As long as we know admins are useless at this point.)

- - - Updated - - -

Heres an interesting video about Admins Power Abuse.

https://youtu.be/x1OREKm2wyI

I would advise you to send another ticket to toonslab if it has been few months before the previous ticket. They are a small team going through hundreds of tickets so they might’ve missed ur ticket or will go through it so please be patient.