Dear Graal Era administration,

I am writing to express my concern about the current state of the game's weapon balance. With the introduction of certain overly powerful weapons, the playing field has become tilted and it is affecting the overall enjoyment of the game for many players. It all started when BitzSam retired as the Gun Admin, and since then, the balance of the game has been slowly shifting towards the players that's willing to shell out the most money. The problem is that these weapons are overpowered and are making it difficult for players who prefer to use regular guns to compete and have fun, especially in bases.

Creating overpowered weapons may temporarily boost revenue, but it is not the best way to ensure playerbase retention and long-term improvement of the game, as it can lead to frustration and a skewed playing field, causing players to lose interest. I kindly ask the administrators to take a closer look at the current balance of the game and to consider taking steps to restore it. This could be achieved by adjusting the stats and quirks of the overpowered melee weapons or by creating new guns that are on par with them.

I truly believe that by working together and listening to the concerns of players, we can ensure that Graal Era remains a fun and fair game for everyone.

Kind regards,
Painzer Faust