Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Making dirt bikes and other vehicles

Quote Originally Posted by tree View Post
    Adiams 2 lazy and dum to do these
    Thanks a lot for this creative suggestion. I'll make sure to work on that right now. Have a great day and enjoy this game.
    *Stefan: ​You steal my cookies?

Banned
    Ok dud

Quote Originally Posted by Snickerz View Post
    Wouldn't it be nice if you didn't have to always ride in a car? Why not a different vehicles...
    that would be awesome, i think maybe this isnt a good idea but i was thinking about an airplane, a private arplane. But it have to be very expensive and fast. And you have to control it and fly not click on where you want to go. you have to do everything by urself but not just on the map cause it will be full of airplanes
    Current Founder of Chosen Few
    If The Good Die Young, I'll Live Forever.

Mini suggestion(s).Adding a E-brake to the car.so a player can actually drift.When it is raining a player(s) drifting would be better and slider making them slide more!and for the final ,making an Spraying gun only can be used in cars dealing 2 damage to a car sold for 10k...pretty fair priced.Cuz the guns these days are OP and lower priced. I mean like really! 12k GUN 7dmg Olmert as good as a m4 but only diff is the damage .-."

Banned
    These ideas aren't bad but that would be a massive lag IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Elio View Post
    Mini suggestion(s).Adding a E-brake to the car.so a player can actually drift.When it is raining a player(s) drifting would be better and slider making them slide more!and for the final ,making an Spraying gun only can be used in cars dealing 2 damage to a car sold for 10k...pretty fair priced.Cuz the guns these days are OP and lower priced. I mean like really! 12k GUN 7dmg Olmert as good as a m4 but only diff is the damage .-."
    Except many players have less effects on, meaning they can't see rain.

And there should be more seats?
    .~* /V,'/< /<,' *~.