Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Why Should Melees Be Judged on Strength?

Why Should Melees Be Judged on Strength?

I've noticed how most melees are slandered by people who say they suck. For example, I have an ice blade that I've been basing, pking, and streaking with and it's a great melee. I've killed pbp users quickly with it. But then there's the people who say it sucks and that it's a normal dagger. I've also noticed its the people who spend 1000 hours trading and have like 200 kills. Does anyone else think that items like the ice blade is hated on because since its a decent price (10k, used to be 42k) the players who PK and don't trade can't really use them, and those who trade but don't PK can get them easy so it's mostly judged by those without PK skill?

They only say that because it's common- rarity is all that matters in their eyes

No the thing is ice blade is pretty rare. There aren't that many in era compared to some of the items with more value. Another thing, what's the point of price drops? Theres no reason behind them. Just all of a sudden someone says that something dropped and then it spreads. It'd kinda be better if admins posted set prices so people couldn't manipulate trades

The thing is, things become less valuable as they become more common, and with auctions going on every 1-2 days, these items become incredibly common and overpriced, defeating the purpose of auction only items being rare. Sorry I went into a kind of anti-auction rant, but you get the point right?

Higher Quanity, Lower Demand
    Lower Quanity, Higher Demand
    This is how its supposed to work lol
    Live your life, enjoy it while it lasts. Don't give it up when you are down, you are a light like the stars in a sky.

Quote Originally Posted by Yukimaru Hyoken View Post
    No the thing is ice blade is pretty rare. There aren't that many in era compared to some of the items with more value. Another thing, what's the point of price drops? Theres no reason behind them. Just all of a sudden someone says that something dropped and then it spreads. It'd kinda be better if admins posted set prices so people couldn't manipulate trades
    It isn't rare, they is lots of them. And manipulating trades isn't a easy thing to do, I call it skill.
    Not anyone can change the price

Most traders waste their time on melees as they never use them. Having a melee that isn't too flashy but does the job well is all that really matters to most pkers and basers. I have been using an old spd dagger for ages and it works fine so I see no reason to spend a fortune on a better looking one.

Thank you Lord Greg for saying what people should be judging

Is the Legend of Era sword for noobs? Someone said it's for noobs. Or maybe he was mad cause I killed him with it?
    Which one is right?
    Youtube:
    graalcool
    Facebook:
    graalcool
    Play Games
    Call me death or graalcool

Quote Originally Posted by Death View Post
    Is the Legend of Era sword for noobs? Someone said it's for noobs. Or maybe he was mad cause I killed him with it?
    Which one is right?
    No weapon is "for noobs", even not if they're overpowered, you can adapt to anything on a game and just be better with "worse" weapon. I'd say the second one it is.