Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Disapointed with help I am getting

Banned

Disapointed with help I am getting

I'm very disappointed in iEra. It's obvious the staff team dosn't read the email for starters. Lets just face it I emailed it 3 times and waited 3 weeks no response? They seem to just abuse powers and never respond to pms. When they do it's useless responses, I mean seriously please hire applicants who can spell simple words and not just look like a kindergardener attempting to play this. Furthermore, has snk been busy for the past 2 weeks? He hasn't read his email obviously or just chose not to respond to a very big problem I am having? Last but not least, lets pop xor into this. He's pathetic, I was told 2 times to email him to help with an iEra problem? I assume this is because it was probably a server issue? However, xor in my past experience is a complete *** to say the truth, when he finally does help you he can barely spend 2 minutes on the problem and does not read his email. I highly doubt stefan will respond to my email either so I really feel it's your staff teams job to help me. There are so many possible solutions for the problem I am having a pr could easily do, it's just sad how pathetically ignorant this iEra player relations have been. I recommend you do some firing and finally help me because i'm sick of this kind of treatment.

There is no need to share your hatred about another admin. PM me or send me a message about your issue. I'll see if I can help you out the best I can.
    BabyGhost

Currently in college. Retired from era.

Guns Reviewer

Xor does iAP's (in-app purchases); who told you to email him?

[email protected] is the email you're looking for I think

Banned
    I don't have as much access to my staff account during the week, but you can always offline PM my player account and I'll get back to you when I can.

And if you have complaints regarding specific staff members, leave a letter to staff with details.

[email protected] is only for PC Graal, not the mobile platforms.
    *Stefan: ​You steal my cookies?

It's great you guys are offering him help but in general, I see where Dig is coming from
    Global Moderator Feb 21, 2014 - Oct 10, 2014 (8 months)
    iEra Player Relations April 10, 2014 - Oct 10, 2014 (6 months)
    iEra Communications Support Oct 10, 2014 - Feb 9, 2015 (4 months)
    Ol West Communications Admin Nov 15, 2014 - Resigned (9 months)
    iEra Communications Admin Feb 9, 2015 - April 10, 2016 (15 months)
    iEra Player Relations Admin April 10, 2016 - Current
    Retired from Toonslab Support
    Toonslab FAQ [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by iDigzy View Post
    I'm very disappointed in iEra. It's obvious the staff team dosn't read the email for starters. Lets just face it I emailed it 3 times and waited 3 weeks no response? They seem to just abuse powers and never respond to pms. When they do it's useless responses, I mean seriously please hire applicants who can spell simple words and not just look like a kindergardener attempting to play this. Furthermore, has snk been busy for the past 2 weeks? He hasn't read his email obviously or just chose not to respond to a very big problem I am having? Last but not least, lets pop xor into this. He's pathetic, I was told 2 times to email him to help with an iEra problem? I assume this is because it was probably a server issue? However, xor in my past experience is a complete *** to say the truth, when he finally does help you he can barely spend 2 minutes on the problem and does not read his email. I highly doubt stefan will respond to my email either so I really feel it's your staff teams job to help me. There are so many possible solutions for the problem I am having a pr could easily do, it's just sad how pathetically ignorant this iEra player relations have been. I recommend you do some firing and finally help me because i'm sick of this kind of treatment.
    What was your problem?
    Striker*
    -Have any question, concerns or problems?
    Message me on forums, click on the link if you need help: http://era-go.com/forum/member.php?410-Striker
    Need help on iEra P.M my nick name is Striker*
    -Need further help? My email is:[email protected]
    ENjOY PLAYING IERA!!!!!
    -Gani Artist

Banned
    this is era, are staff are lazy and horse poo can do a better job at running this game than all the staff

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by failure View Post
    I don't have as much access to my staff account during the week, but you can always offline PM my player account and I'll get back to you when I can. And if you have complaints regarding specific staff members, leave a letter to staff with details.
    I'll send you a pm thx, and I don't mean to trash any staff. I just really meant in general no one has bothered to help me in 2 almost 3 weeks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poorface View Post
    Xor does iAP's (in-app purchases); who told you to email him? [email protected] is the email you're looking for I think
    I'm not going to mention any names but it was a pr sadly.
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyGhost View Post
    There is no need to share your hatred about another admin. PM me or send me a message about your issue. I'll see if I can help you out the best I can.
    I'll send you a pm thx

I agree the staff is disgusting. For god sake Meph said my city and state out loud in underground spar once. Will anything happen to him? No. You pm a member for a tiny issue and do you get a response? No. disgusting
    Last edited by jeni; 09-13-2013 at 01:31 AM. Reason: State your opinion, without the unnecessary profanity, thanks.