Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Remove the candy cane staff in Candy Factory

Quote Originally Posted by Yukimaru Hyoken View Post
    Well the candy staff is the first staff that players can easily get. I wouldn't take it from them. But what they should do is offer refunds to bamboo owners
    Or buff it so that it's better than the 10k candy stavves. It's an ec item, it shouldn't be basically the same as an item you buy in stores.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

I think buff bamboo and delete and refund candy staff. There is a difference between wanting cheap weapons and having cheap weapons that devalue others.

Its your fault for purchasing bamboo so dont whine they wont buff it they dont buff they only nurf

Hi. They don't care if you're unhappy with what they do, as long as they make money.
    Last edited by failure; 10-04-2013 at 02:50 AM. Reason: rude part edited out

Quote Originally Posted by Blu View Post
    Its your fault for purchasing bamboo so dont whine they wont buff it they dont buff they only nurf
    Not really. No one could predict that some stupid melee would be released making bamboo obsolete.

How bout just nerf candy stick to 6 damage and make hit timer higher or add freeze.

i dont want it remove i just want it to be buffed no bad comments

╰( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )つ──☆*:・゚

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Greg View Post
    I think buff bamboo and delete and refund candy staff. There is a difference between wanting cheap weapons and having cheap weapons that devalue others.
    I don't agree with deleting candy staff. They already made it, so let it be there. If anyone is still mad about the bamboo staff losing to a candy staff issue, I suggest that the admins should buff it. Making it better than the candy staff.

A buff for bamboo may then make katana seem pointless. A tiny buff and a major nerf for candy staff would sort out problems I expect. It was a stupid idea to create the candy staff in the first place.

buff the block function on bamboo
    hi