Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Can someone do a comparison between SAW ak and GhostM4 for me?

So you get gold tag and everything?
    How to contact me?

In-game name currently: ZombiEk" Ciprioni
    Current gang owned: Mayhem
    Facebook: Shannon Gallagher
    Email: [email protected]
    Push notifications: enabled

Ask me any questions/concerns!

jeni
    HE IS NOT STAFF....I am not remotely racist, posers and liars well I am not too fond of them misleading our players.

Ok thanks jeni . Didn't believe him lol, trying to get him to admit .
    How to contact me?

jeni
    Unfortunately he won't. He is already banned on Graalians and on his final warning here for continuing to pose as staff.

I see.
    How to contact me?

Banned
    No, I cannot figure out how, I've asked others but they are telling me I'm not. I am an admin just not logged in. I'm not allowed on my computer that's why I say ADMlN like that because I'm smart and I know glitches as an pro. I sent an email and asked to be an admin they did it and I am one. Ask others.

Banned
    I dont even have a graalians account,,!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BabyGhost View Post
    Ok. Both the weapons you're looking at are great sparring guns. Both of these guns are in the top tier of sparring. Ghost M4 has more rate of fire but less damage, while Sawed Ak does more damage but less fire rate. Here's a comparison chart.

Sawed Ak
    +10 damage (upgraded)
    +Right handed (effective against left handed gun users)
    -No spread
    -less fire rate
    +Cheaper than Ghost M4 (90k)

Ghost M4
    +High fire rate
    +low freeze rate
    +some spread
    +/- left handed
    -9 Damage (upgraded)
    --very expensive (187k)

The Ghost M4 comes close to an auction spar gun. It's high spam potential and cornering in enemies is what this weapon excels at. It's like your standard left handed m4 but with less freeze rate. Is the price worth it? Not as much. You are paying a lot of extra money just to lower the freeze rate of the m4. No doubt though that the Ghost M4 is one of the most deadly spar weapons.

Sawed Ak is played very differently. Offering a slightly more unique play style. Sawed Ak is right handed as opposed to being left handed. Allowing you to drastically change the flow of the spar battle when positioning yourself correctly. When using the Sawed ak, avoid the top left and try to position yourself at the top right or the bottom left. While at the top left, you are at a disadvantage as your bullets lack spread and is harder to hit the enemy. At the top right however, your gun reaches out more to hit the enemy while his weapon is being held away from you. In other words, it is much easier to hit the enemy at the top right and the bottom left. This is the case when dealing with left handed gun users.
    Sawed Ak boasts 10 damage, making it further more deadly. Sawed Ak has a more complex gameplay compared to the Ghost m4. You need to learn how to make use of it's slightly slower rate of fire to corner in enemies.

Sawed Ak is cheaper and offers a more complex and unique sparring style. Ghost M4 is a bit more traditional but significantly easier gun to use.
    ----
    Outside sparring, this is where these 2 weapons are powerful in their own situations in pking.

Sawed ak is a bit more powerful than Ghost m4 when overworld pking.
    Ghost m4 is more powerful in basing.

Overworld pking has a hit timer, meaning that you can't damage enemies in every shot when using a rapid fire gun. To kill the enemy as fast as possible, you need the most damage possible in one shot. Basing ignores the hit timer, allowing you to damage enemies in almost every shot.

Thanks man, I've been looking for a specific guide for the Sawed off Ak.
    Add me on Era: Saint Pepsi

Overworld pking has a hit timer, meaning that you can't damage enemies in every shot when using a rapid fire gun. To kill the enemy as fast as possible, you need the most damage possible in one shot. Basing ignores the hit timer, allowing you to damage enemies in almost every shot.[/QUOTE]

In base theres no hit timer for gm4 am i right?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Heleth View Post
    Overworld pking has a hit timer, meaning that you can't damage enemies in every shot when using a rapid fire gun. To kill the enemy as fast as possible, you need the most damage possible in one shot. Basing ignores the hit timer, allowing you to damage enemies in almost every shot.

In base theres no hit timer for gm4 am i right?
    last I heard, there wasn't a hit timer for anything in bases.