Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Musical- Update Thread!

Quote Originally Posted by jeni View Post
    That's awesome about the job! I am very happy for you We will miss you but glad you will be staying in touch. I wish you the very best success )
    Thank you Jeni! I'll be sure to post pictures every now and then hehe
    King of Kings
    Feel free to message me ingame for any help!

Street Boss
    I won't cry nuuu I won't cry
    I will misssssssss you
    I WISH YOU GOOD LUCK!! GO SUCCEED IN YOUR LIFE BRO!
    Damn I have no idea if I should be HAPPY or SAD....
    Ohh yeah, and grats lol
    Silence Has UnderTaken Us Please!

Quote Originally Posted by ROCK View Post
    I won't cry nuuu I won't cry
    I will misssssssss you
    I WISH YOU GOOD LUCK!! GO SUCCEED IN YOUR LIFE BRO!
    Damn I have no idea if I should be HAPPY or SAD....
    Ohh yeah, and grats lol
    Aww thanks mate!
    King of Kings

In a dielemma of emotions. I'm really happy for you for getting such an awesome job, which many would call a dream job, but at the same time it is very saddening to lose such an old pal. We went through so much that when I actually think about it now, I realise how unbelievable the experience was. We did so much stuff lol, it was surely great to know you man, but we all have to come to an end one day or another. This reminds me of an old saying, 'to gain something, you have to lose something', and it really is very benefitial and lucky (considering your age lol) for you to get this oppurtunity to work at Apple.

Best of luck in your new job man, and make sure to keep me updated on it, alongside your 'memory bank' details rofll

<3

Banned
    Dang dude, I remember you when I was a noob! I just now joined this website and remember looking at you and u had that for your status too! I totally remember you!thanks man, even if your offline! my name

Quote Originally Posted by RedBoy786 View Post
    In a dielemma of emotions. I'm really happy for you for getting such an awesome job, which many would call a dream job, but at the same time it is very saddening to lose such an old pal. We went through so much that when I actually think about it now, I realise how unbelievable the experience was. We did so much stuff lol, it was surely great to know you man, but we all have to come to an end one day or another. This reminds me of an old saying, 'to gain something, you have to lose something', and it really is very benefitial and lucky (considering your age lol) for you to get this oppurtunity to work at Apple.

Best of luck in your new job man, and make sure to keep me updated on it, alongside your 'memory bank' details rofll

<3
    Aww mate. Thanks so much for writing all that, yes we've been on a roller coaster ride. We will keep in touch mate! The memory bank has lots of happy memories hehe Lov ya xoxo
    Last edited by musical; 10-24-2013 at 10:11 PM.
    King of Kings

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
    Dang dude, I remember you when I was a noob! I just now joined this website and remember looking at you and u had that for your status too! I totally remember you!thanks man, even if your offline! my name
    Thanks for writing this it's nice to see positive comments<3
    King of Kings

Banned
    Sure thing friend, good luck with your job, and keep in touch so you can brag about all the money your making! (Hint,hint: 1000000000 graalatas) lol, best wishes, my name is Loading...ERROR on graalians.com and my name is Captain Morgan on iEra

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
    Sure thing friend, good luck with your job, and keep in touch so you can brag about all the money your making! (Hint,hint: 1000000000 graalatas) lol, best wishes, my name is Loading...ERROR on graalians.com and my name is Captain Morgan on iEra
    Haha thanks again pal
    King of Kings

Banned
    bye