Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Issue On Graal...

Angry Big Issue On Graal...

Congratulations to all the new Player Relation staff who made it, I don't want to put this on staff members that do take there time away to help players etc.. but this post is mainly to say I`m getting tired of most of these staff who claim they help or what ever they put on there application to make it. Some of these people do not help, they do not respond, they don't do anything at all. Actually they do, do something they only respond to players they know and that is very annoying how people who have urgent issues and try to reach out to the players(Staff) who can actually "Help" And not players who can guide them to getting help late. Today another person was hacked by Casey, this has been going on to long and it`s very annoying how I and or other players actually help these people with there account issues or any other urgent problem instead of the Player Relations Staff. Today about 9:00pm a player was hacked by Casey, first thing he did was Pm the 2 staff members that were online. Not giving any names, But that did not help instead of them coming to give him the extra boost in help I actually sat there listing to the problem he had and directed him to what he needed to know. I don't want this to seem like I`m the only one that helps everyone do!, But the main point of the Player Relationship Staff is to "Help The Community!" Not stay online ignoring players and only responding to the people they want to, That is not what you were hired to do. This seriously needs to be acknowledged and don't take it like I`m saying every Staff player does not help, because some do help and i don't want to take away your credit!.
    Special S/o to CZ M?! To actually respond and come, although you couldn't do anything you did do something coming, And that was show up to see whats going on!
    Last edited by PoeticFolly; 10-31-2013 at 06:50 AM.

Delteria Gani Admin
    Zone Gani Team
    KIk:NaletGraal
    Facebook:NaletGraal
    Youtube:Coming Soon

/support
    Global Moderator Feb 21, 2014 - Oct 10, 2014 (8 months)
    iEra Player Relations April 10, 2014 - Oct 10, 2014 (6 months)
    iEra Communications Support Oct 10, 2014 - Feb 9, 2015 (4 months)
    Ol West Communications Admin Nov 15, 2014 - Resigned (9 months)
    iEra Communications Admin Feb 9, 2015 - April 10, 2016 (15 months)
    iEra Player Relations Admin April 10, 2016 - Current
    Retired from Toonslab Support
    Toonslab FAQ [email protected]

Support This Thread So The UnHelpful Admins Start Helping

Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    /support
    Thanks for the support, I don't want to make this a whole debate. I want them to actually change and do something.

Delteria Gani Admin
    Zone Gani Team

Thanks for the support, I`m doing this for all the people of Graal, even the ones who do not agree.

Delteria Gani Admin
    Zone Gani Team

Banned
    I'm just gonna ignore this threading for a while.

1. Please refrain from using that color font and bold as it is really annoying to read, I had to quote just to be able to read it. Not bashing on you, it's just irritating to my eyes.
    2. There really isn't any way to get hacked other than giving your email away and accepting the verification (that I know of) if there is please let me know.
    3. I do agree that if something like this happens staff need to get on it right away, as you said before, they are supposed to help the community - that's why they were hired. While staff a lot of players were surprised I was the first to answer them which was disappointing. Sooo I hope staff who were hired for PR (not all but the ones who do)get their butt in gear to help others, otherwise there are other players willing to do their job.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
    1. Please refrain from using that color font and bold as it is really annoying to read, I had to quote just to be able to read it. Not bashing on you, it's just irritating to my eyes.
    2. There really isn't any way to get hacked other than giving your email away and accepting the verification (that I know of) if there is please let me know.
    3. I do agree that if something like this happens staff need to get on it right away, as you said before, they are supposed to help the community - that's why they were hired. While staff a lot of players were surprised I was the first to answer them which was disappointing. Sooo I hope staff who were hired for PR (not all but the ones who do)get their butt in gear to help others, otherwise there are other players willing to do their job.
    Sorry, on my screen it shows up fine. Also there are plenty ways look up Phisher sites they are fake sites used to hacking people stealing info, Any person can make this and make a fake site of anything fool the person into logging in and stealing his information. There will always be a way to hack any game It`s always possible. Thank you on the support

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    I'm just gonna ignore this threading for a while.
    Well like i did said, You do not need to agree with me but this is not just for you it`s for everyone so if you don't agree no need to waste 10 seconds to reply.

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
    Being a former [CA] -Community Adviser for Rumble Fighter(PC) We thought our game couldn't be hacked or anything but we realized we were wrong Phisher sights was a big roll being played on Rumble Fighter and now I`m hearing from people there getting hacked this way, we also have people who go inside the game and make .dl files with there own sources for hacking. There are a lot of smart programmers out there going all out there way just to hack something they feel they would never achieve a mark on.
    Last edited by PoeticFolly; 10-31-2013 at 06:55 AM. Reason: Please don't make four consecutive posts.

Delteria Gani Admin
    Zone Gani Team

I changed the font because it was really hard to read. Also, if you're going to make posts that have the same idea, just edit one instead of having four others within 2 minutes of each other. Thank you.
    Former Era-Go.com Moderator.

Former Graalians.com Moderator.

Quote Originally Posted by PoeticFolly View Post
    I changed the font because it was really hard to read. Also, if you're going to make posts that have the same idea, just edit one instead of having four others within 2 minutes of each other. Thank you.
    Ok, thank you.

Delteria Gani Admin
    Zone Gani Team