Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Big Issue On Graal...

jeni
    Quote Originally Posted by Up Pandavi View Post
    It was a popularity hiring, so they will be lazy and abuse. iHot doesn't even have 300 hours and he was hired.
    He has done a very good job at being an Era-Go Moderator for the last few months as has Bravo and NitePrFire. Era-Go Moderator roles are working as intended, a good way for propspective in-game staff members to showcase their skills, knowledge, professionalism, and commitment.

Quote Originally Posted by jeni View Post
    He has done a very good job at being an Era-Go Moderator for the last few months as has Bravo and NitePrFire. Era-Go Moderator roles are working as intended, a good way for propspective in-game staff members to showcase their skills, knowledge, professionalism, and commitment.
    Agreed.

If you get a position anywhere you should take it seriously.

Especially if you get invited to work on Era-Go as a Moderator (Or anything else; coding, etc). Your chances will increase on how well you handle that.

So far I haven't seen any newly hired staff members abuse or show any unprofessional actions, which is good.
    Hopefully it stays this way.
    Roaming.

/support some admins have in status no dolls no nothing don't ask questions etc that doesn't allow player to speak to them i think that isn't right.

Quote Originally Posted by wizy View Post
    /support some admins have in status no dolls no nothing don't ask questions etc that doesn't allow player to speak to them i think that isn't right.
    Most admins are not required to answer questions, only PRs do as far as I'm aware.

Quote Originally Posted by jeni View Post
    So thats like saying if you are a event tester and you take it seriously you have a greator chance to become pr.?

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Greg View Post
    Most admins are not required to answer questions, only PRs do as far as I'm aware.
    Thats who i meant no one really talks to graphics or sfx no intenal offense
    Last edited by wizy; 11-05-2013 at 06:29 PM. Reason: Word

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by rorriM View Post
    Honestly? I'm saying 100% of people who call hacks are lying to get people to donate stuff. Idk if you know how hacking works but I'll give you a quick and much needed lesson.
    1. Hacking(for iOS) requires a jailbroken iProduct with a program called iFile
    2. This program loads the source files from the device
    Rule 1: you can only edit files seen. You Cannot delete the head file of a head you haven't seen at least once.
    Rule 2: as far as I know only client side items can be hacked. This means when you hack something, only u can see it
    3. Hacking is limited to about 2 abilities.
    Ability 1:image files can be changed to look different. I can make my head look different, but it will only look
    different to me
    Ability 2: graphics can be stolen by copying them.
    4. Hacking (in classic) can be used to access unauthorized areas by deleting files, usually images, enabling the ability to walk through various items. This doesn't work on era as there is no unauthorized area.
    5. Accounts can be STOLEN. Not HACKED. If you give your personal information, your account may be stolen.

PS: I'm not a kid, I'm 15.
    PSS: if your an admin and you find an error in my lesson, please point it out.
    Era is for computer also. Dll injection. Heard of it?

Hire less player relations and hire more lat/gfx/sfx and developers
    When you got that vip bike and helmet and you gon get ready for a ride and you remember you got reset and you say

ive applied a couple times and been on era for over a year and a half. most of my friends became PR's and some dont even play anymore. I know i havent been very active lately, simply put: life comes first. but im back now and i will be applying during the next opening and i hope i get it. i wont hold my breath because ive started to notice a pattern and im a tad disappointed. but like i said. well see.
    Contact me: Era-go.com

Find me on Era: Artee

Question's? I'm all ears
    Visit my page to leave a comment or question! <3

I know what your saying, some staff do not help players as strongly as they are able to, but some players ask a Graphics Team staff administrator or any other staff member besides Player Relations to help them with a question completely of the topic of there job. That is not there job. They where hired for making graphics for era or making ganis or whatever, not answering questions for players. You probably where asking a Player Relations admin a question and it was just a busy time for them. If a player wants a response ask a Player Relations admin.