Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Issue On Graal...

Quote Originally Posted by Nalet View Post
    If you say hacking is a "Lie" you clearly don't know anything about programming or anything, And I wouldn't expect have of you to know since most of you are kids.

Honestly? I'm saying 100% of people who call hacks are lying to get people to donate stuff. Idk if you know how hacking works but I'll give you a quick and much needed lesson.
    1. Hacking(for iOS) requires a jailbroken iProduct with a program called iFile
    2. This program loads the source files from the device
    Rule 1: you can only edit files seen. You Cannot delete the head file of a head you haven't seen at least once.
    Rule 2: as far as I know only client side items can be hacked. This means when you hack something, only u can see it
    3. Hacking is limited to about 2 abilities.
    Ability 1:image files can be changed to look different. I can make my head look different, but it will only look
    different to me
    Ability 2: graphics can be stolen by copying them.
    4. Hacking (in classic) can be used to access unauthorized areas by deleting files, usually images, enabling the ability to walk through various items. This doesn't work on era as there is no unauthorized area.
    5. Accounts can be STOLEN. Not HACKED. If you give your personal information, your account may be stolen.

PS: I'm not a kid, I'm 15.
    PSS: if your an admin and you find an error in my lesson, please point it out.

Lol im trying to tell staff both xclusive and pixels cheated but if they dont believe me I will quit graal rofl
    When you got that vip bike and helmet and you gon get ready for a ride and you remember you got reset and you say

Big Cheese
    Any other issue you do besides speed hack?

lol,the gang that im in reached level 55 it's impossible to reach 90
    -2010-

Quote Originally Posted by rorriM View Post
    Honestly? I'm saying 100% of people who call hacks are lying to get people to donate stuff. Idk if you know how hacking works but I'll give you a quick and much needed lesson.
    1. Hacking(for iOS) requires a jailbroken iProduct with a program called iFile
    2. This program loads the source files from the device
    Rule 1: you can only edit files seen. You Cannot delete the head file of a head you haven't seen at least once.
    Rule 2: as far as I know only client side items can be hacked. This means when you hack something, only u can see it
    3. Hacking is limited to about 2 abilities.
    Ability 1:image files can be changed to look different. I can make my head look different, but it will only look
    different to me
    Ability 2: graphics can be stolen by copying them.
    4. Hacking (in classic) can be used to access unauthorized areas by deleting files, usually images, enabling the ability to walk through various items. This doesn't work on era as there is no unauthorized area.
    5. Accounts can be STOLEN. Not HACKED. If you give your personal information, your account may be stolen.

PS: I'm not a kid, I'm 15.
    PSS: if your an admin and you find an error in my lesson, please point it out.

u can hack using android to and the thing tgat u can only see is modding
    but theres hack tha can be seen by others aslwel like speed hack wich make u shoot and run faster
    AND with a simple lag switc modding can be seen by others so i can give mybself fc wing or spin a saber

ow yea and the hacking "abbilities" wich u have said are wrong coz thts modding

Quote Originally Posted by charbel M. View Post
    Clearly not.

Check out Warfare 2D on the AppStore
    http://warfare2d.com

Quote Originally Posted by charbel M. View Post

we died coz someone made us move

Sitting in a corner is the easiest way to get far in the crypt and then spam those pumpkin things. The biggest problem is lag and people crashing.

I think hes right most of the staff don't even help.

Era PC Events Team Staff -
    required hosting time was 4 Hours
    Highest Hosting Time: 21 Hours
    Hosted OVER 10 Hours EACH WEEK

I held my top hoster rank for at least 2 months (Very Dedicated)
    The only people that liked me were the new players
    PC: 920 Ecs

Yeah, I agree with this thread as well. I'm not saying the staff is horrible at their job, I just think that their response time could be faster. I recently had a mess up with my account that still hasn't been resolved. Yes the main graal website does a fantastic job responding, (responded to me within two days of emailing them) but the individual person over what im needing help with has still failed to respond to me. I know these people have lives outside the game but its kinda frustrating to have to deal with.