Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Big Issue On Graal...

Quote Originally Posted by rorriM View Post
    I fail to see how afking for thousands of hours makes someone more qualified.
    You're exactly right, many players stereotype the amount hours another player has and think they are less experienced or "pro". iHot has done a very excellent job on Player Relations and era-go Moderator.

Banned
    iHot is not hawt enough.
    Although I don't really see him much:P nor chat cause I'm busy.

Quote Originally Posted by Niko View Post
    Era is for computer also. Dll injection. Heard of it?

I am so happy someone brought this up, so I can explain this.
    Read this carefully so you don't make any more pointless arguments:
    If you want to play iEra a pc you have to use Facebook, or PC.
    If you play through Facebook, there is no file directory of the game saved to your computer, therefore you can not edit files. If you play through PC then it requires RC rights. Therefore one of the only ways to pc hack iEra is by being an admin.

On a side not, dll injection can be used to find passwords by making it load a dynamic link library etc, I'm not claiming to know a lot about this, but I am certain nobody is going go way out of their way to learn how to do this, just do they can figure someone's graal password on pc. Basically all this tech does is help get a pc password, but sense iEra obviously doesn't require a password oppon opening, this won't do anything.

If anyone finds an error in my post, please point it out. Just don't post any incorrect arguments like the last poster.

Quote Originally Posted by Stilts View Post
    I know what your saying, some staff do not help players as strongly as they are able to, but some players ask a Graphics Team staff administrator or any other staff member besides Player Relations to help them with a question completely of the topic of there job. That is not there job. They where hired for making graphics for era or making ganis or whatever, not answering questions for players. You probably where asking a Player Relations admin a question and it was just a busy time for them. If a player wants a response ask a Player Relations admin.
    Sometimes other admins give more help than player relations do.

OreOs
    Delete this thread... it's turning into a flame war.