Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Banshees X-mas Stuff

Banshees X-mas Stuff

Well since I am more focused on xmas than thanksgiving i will be posting some works for the best holiday ever lel
    image.jpg first off I have been working on this christmas tree and this is what I have so far I am thinking of making it so you can decorate it yourself I will be making my own ornements maybe even some little ones of staff what do you guys think need this to be as good as i can get.
    When you got that vip bike and helmet and you gon get ready for a ride and you remember you got reset and you say

cool.
    Yogy Nelo (Navy)

Navy Founder, Graphics Artist, That One Guy With 3 Lightsabers, 2011-2016

It looks very nice. I have no negative feedback, nor anything that should be changed. I especially like how well it matches era. The trunk of the tree looks amazing, perfect contrast and shades. Everyone looking at this tree should try to notice these things, and try to learn from them.

This is a great teaching moment, thank you banshee.

Its good :0
    When you got that vip bike and helmet and you gon get ready for a ride and you remember you got reset and you say

Yes it is very good.

Oh and your welcome tyvm tehe

Usually when I think of christmas trees, I think of the ones that have branches spread out (not sure if I'm explaining that well enough) to me this looks more like a trimmed hedge instead of a traditional christmas tree. It does look nice though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

I am almost complete with a more triangular christmas tree you will see when im done kinds cartoony

Aww! I like this idea of a Christmas tree ^_^ Will there be lights? Or a tree that is like the one in charlie brown that has the one red ornament? just wondering. OH! and if you did make lights for the tree, would there be ones that we could hang around our house or is that something the holiday shop does?
    The one, the only Aevallie
    Have any questions or comments? Feel free to shoot me a PM on Graal Era and I will gladly help to the best of my ability! ^_^

Yes I will make lights later But I will need someone to animate them :d