Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Old iEra.

Back then guns were balanced and there was more competition in bases instead of pure spam fests. Also many old players have gone and a lot of newer ones are pretty annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
    I do miss the old iEra, only because I had a lot more friends, but most of them have quit or are inactive a lot. Also miss when PBP and BAR never existed, basing was a lot more fun imo and I quit because of it. But other than that I enjoy iEra with all the improvements and additions.
    I miss when you could actually kill people with the Uzis.

This forum is a prime example of how much the average IQ has went down from the start of iEra.

Original players are losing the point to play as I do too. Back then I had a lot of friends to have fun with. We were chilling on idiotism tag with tots, chicken and waffles, xoxo as our allies. We were doing some fun stuff like server crashing using saber block which got nerfed after, we were winning 5/5 events hosted and leaving the ec. Why? Just for fun. Soon later my friends either got hired or quit. Not much to do anymore.

Another reason that makes me miss old era are ec and events. Events used to be rarely hosted and ec's were hard to gain. I remember that day when njc got his saber and I was on my 50s ec. Event items were rare and something you would be proud of. Right now ec's are given free every day and every noob has a katana which used to be an "elite" weapon.

What annoys me the most is new players. Most of them buy graalat packs to look "cool" in game. When i'm basing these new idiots use traps and bars to base and after they kill you they have to grab you 150 times and talk ****. New players arent like us - oldies. Come to spar complex and within 5 minutes you will see the words "ez noob, spammer, lagger". Back then spar was actualy fun and interesting. We were using m4's and skill was actually a thing. Now these new players use bars, pbps, and even traps to get spar wins and look, once again, "cool" in game.
    Yogy Nelo (Navy)

Navy Founder, Graphics Artist, That One Guy With 3 Lightsabers, 2011-2016

I miss barrel glitching into the waterpark a few years ago. I forgot how by now, though.
    How to contact me?

In-game name currently: ZombiEk" Ciprioni
    Current gang owned: Mayhem
    Facebook: Shannon Gallagher
    Email: [email protected]
    Push notifications: enabled

Ask me any questions/concerns!

I joined era in 2012 semtember . Back then the players were ok the graphics were unique everbody was doing there own thing.i think back then there was like 4 ec upload a day i would miss majority of them because i was still new.The graphic werent the best back then but they were unique now a days you can tell if a gani staff used a previous item made to make a new one.Scammers were ok and trading was ok.basically what im trying to everything was ok before more new players came.(back then barley anything was empty, now almost everything is)
    Can I get some reputation points
    ¡WIZY_TEZ!(WORK)
    ^
    The First and The Last.

Also if you have noticed the iEra does no longer have that "i". Right now I see many android hackers playing and thats another reason why originals quit I guess.
    Yogy Nelo (Navy)

Quote Originally Posted by wizy View Post
    I joined era in 2012 semtember . Back then the players were ok the graphics were unique everbody was doing there own thing.i think back then there was like 4 ec upload a day i would miss majority of them because i was still new.The graphic werent the best back then but they were unique now a days you can tell if a gani staff used a previous item made to make a new one.Scammers were ok and trading was ok.basically what im trying to everything was ok before more new players came.(back then barley anything was empty, now almost everything is)
    what 4 uploads?... Wth
    Yogy Nelo (Navy)

Quote Originally Posted by Yogy Navy View Post
    what 4 uploads?... Wth
    Yes there used to be more than 2 ec uploads a day. And I'm with Yogy on the whole android part, this is no longer iEra, just Era. Oh speaking of which, I miss when the top amount of players would be on was 1k or less. Much more lag these days.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

Well guys wanna hear the good news
    Once delteria comes out you will get to relive those golden days, when it's all new, all fresh. It won't be boring and we will all get a new experience, where we are all noobs and it can be original again.

Remember when the playerbase was 50 people?
    Global Moderator Feb 21, 2014 - Oct 10, 2014 (8 months)
    iEra Player Relations April 10, 2014 - Oct 10, 2014 (6 months)
    iEra Communications Support Oct 10, 2014 - Feb 9, 2015 (4 months)
    Ol West Communications Admin Nov 15, 2014 - Resigned (9 months)
    iEra Communications Admin Feb 9, 2015 - April 10, 2016 (15 months)
    iEra Player Relations Admin April 10, 2016 - Current
    Retired from Toonslab Support
    Toonslab FAQ [email protected]