Page 31 of 52 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 ... LastLast

Thread: Weapon Stat Changes (Old)

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Greg View Post
    See we need more admins like Meph. While I may not always agree with his decisions and such he always gives reasons to back up his points and admits when something has gone wrong and explains what instead of vague denials which are done by most admins.
    Yep

Thread over - Back to normal.

Merging into this thread since it pertains to stat changes, consider posting about any stat change here thanks.
    Please message me here: http://www.era-go.com/forum/private.php?do=newpm&u=79 if you have any questions or concerns!

Welcome to Era-Go, a way to better interact with the Era community!

The freeze nerf was pretty good for the short time it lasted. It might be because fire rates were also affected too though. It might be a little crazy, but I hope the walking script is tinkered with if there's a way to revert it all again. Like Meph said, having the two connected limits flexibility which could possibly keep us the way we are now with gun releases. Balanced in a way, but lacking overall variety. It's important to separate these two stats.

Also, in the future when everything is hopefully more balanced. Would reload sleep become a significant stat? Like having guns that can fire right after reloading as well as ones that have that sleep implemented.

P.S. Could a mod move this thread to "Ask a Weapons Expert" sticked....it's a little buried down within Era>Weapons. It could replace the BAR sticky thread since that was locked as well. If everyone agrees that is.
    Author of EraAWSD: http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...l=1#post195094 (Updated 15-09-2015)

Just some music... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h41Rrk_6rzs (Updated 02-20-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Vacci View Post
    The freeze nerf was pretty good for the short time it lasted. It might be because fire rates were also affected too though. It might be a little crazy, but I hope the walking script is tinkered with if there's a way to revert it all again. Like Meph said, having the two connected limits flexibility which could possibly keep us the way we are now with gun releases. Balanced in a way, but lacking overall variety. It's important to separate these two stats.

Also, in the future when everything is hopefully more balanced. Would reload sleep become a significant stat? Like having guns that can fire right after reloading as well as ones that have that sleep implemented.

P.S. Could a mod move this thread to "Ask a Weapons Expert" sticked....it's a little buried down within Era>Weapons. It could replace the BAR sticky thread since that was locked as well. If everyone agrees that is.
    If the freeze script and fire rate script weren't together nerfs would be more possible this way.

If sam wants to move his thread I gladly will. Bar stat changes can also be discussed here if there are any more changes. This thread is also sticked shouldn't be hard to find. Ask a Weapons expert is meant for general ask a question so it can be answered and archived not general discussions not directing anything toward you, but it would make this section pointless if everyone used Ask as Weapons expert for this purpose.
    Please message me here: http://www.era-go.com/forum/private.php?do=newpm&u=79 if you have any questions or concerns!

Welcome to Era-Go, a way to better interact with the Era community!

Big Cheese
    TBH, I agree with ShizGodsu 100% since the Rafor is being treated like it's a free gun that people get from quests. People have bought the Rafor gun for high prices and you're just getting them disappointed, unlike Souizen owners who are being extremely pleased. For god's sake man they're both auction guns but one is being treated like garbage and one is being treated like it's some sorta sacred weapon lmao...I hope you take this into consideration. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    This is where I will be posting any stat nerfs/buffs.

AA-12: Buff- Bullet increase from 2 bullets to 3, spread increase from 0.1 to 0.125

Maccus Uzi Dual: Nerf- freeze from 0.15 to 0.17

Assault Rifle: Buff- Damage increase from 3 to 3.5, fire rate increase from 0.26 to 0.20, clip increase from 12 to 30. Nerf- Reload from 0.2 to 0.3. (Changes aren't final yet)
    2nd change: Buff - Damage increase from 3.5 to 4 (upgraded damage test)
    Final Change - damage reduced back to 3.5

Magnum: Buff- Firerate increase by 0.02

SVD: Buff- Fire rate increase, freeze decrease. Nerf- Clip decrease from 10-8
    2nd Change, fire rate decreased again

Artillery Cannon: Nerf- Knockback % from 50% to 10%. (Possible Change- Clip reduction from 16 to 1, reload freeze decrease, reload gani added, slight fire rate nerf and 50% knockback chance re added.)

Rafor: Buff- Freeze decreased from 0.185 to 0.145, firerate increased from 0.3 to 0.26. Nerf- Reload freeze from 0.2 to 0.3

M16: Nerf:- M16 Damage reduced from 7-6

Glock 18: Nerf - Freeze increased from 0.17 to 0.20 Buff: Firerate increased from 0.33 to 0.32

M8A1: Nerf - M8A1 freeze increased from 0.17 to 0.175

Starter Pistol: Buff- Firerate increase from 0.7 to 0.4

Starter Pistol Dual: Buff- Firerate increase from 0.6 to 0.5

M416: Buff - Spread increase from 0.06 to 0.16

Luger: Buff - Freeze reduced from 0.19 to 0.185

AA-12 2nd stat change: Buff - Damage increased from 6 to 7

WH42: Nerf - Fire rate decreased from 0.25-0.28 reason: costs the same as sten yet has significantly better stats in all categories but clip, even with this nerf it's still better- may need to look at it more
    C'mon! You guys are nerfing up everything! Nerf! Nerf! Nerf! Everything nerf! It' getting annoying! Stop nerfing everything! They should called this "Graal Online Nerfed"

Does anybody know what's up with pbp? For a while it was shooting 1 bullet, now it's shooting 2-3...finally nerfing it?
    Because I can.

Quote Originally Posted by Cinos View Post
    C'mon! You guys are nerfing up everything! Nerf! Nerf! Nerf! Everything nerf! It' getting annoying! Stop nerfing everything! They should called this "Graal Online Nerfed"
    Are you unable to read what you quoted where 11/18 of the stat changes are buffs smh, also can you stop talking about nerfs, in almost every thread to do with gun stats I see, you're always there commenting with your 'nerf nerf nerf everything nerf' and it's just annoying to see

Big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Are you unable to read what you quoted where 11/18 of the stat changes are buffs smh, also can you stop talking about nerfs, in almost every thread to do with gun stats I see, you're always there commenting with your 'nerf nerf nerf everything nerf' and it's just annoying to see
    You can block him.