Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Basing Is NOT The Same

Thumbs up Basing Is NOT The Same

As some of you loyal, old basers know, basing has gotten so rubbish! The new base designs are just a horrible and now that pbp can stack damage just makes it worse! Literally, just get 3-4 pbp users to shoot at a door and you can't lose! What happened to the good old days when skill mattered? Now it's just people shooting at doors even though nobody is there -.- Here are a few ideas on how to improve basing.
    1. NO STACK DAMAGE- Just so stupid how much pbp spam there is, and the lag it creates is ridiculous!
    2. CUT SPAM- How? Well I got an idea from playing black ops. In Black Ops, you only have a certain amount of ammo at the start of your life, and you can get more ammo by shooting people. So why not do the same for era? Everyone should get maybe 5 or so complete clips, and for each person you kill, you get 2 extra clips. Now, people can not spam, and will have to use skill and conserve ammo wisely.
    3. GO BACK TO ORIGIONAL DESIGNS - Don't think I have to explain that
    4. NEW BASING STYLE- All bases are the same, flag is 50, and most have 2 rooms. How about change it up? Maybe like different flag hp or maybe have only certain amount of gang members in the base at the same time? Just a few ideas

If you have any other ideas, please feel free to comment!

The timer is what messed it all up, remove it and basing will be alot more exilerating.

1. Yes
    2. No, makes picking up ammo pointless and wouldn't cut spam since people would spam kill to get extra ammo.
    3. Would be nice
    4. Flag changing might be nice. Amount of rooms is fine and certain amount of members also would be annoying.

.3 Is interesting, kinda makes shotguns useless as they use lots of ammo quickly, perhaps different amounts off ammo for different gun types?

Make reloading more punishable. Such as increasing the timer before you can shoot after reloading. Forcing players to spam carefully and think before reloading.

Tip: You become a better baser by shooting less....
    I agree with taking off stack damage. The PBP is the most deadliest weapon in basing and it costs as much as guns like shipka which should be buffed but that's another topic for another time. If you don't want to take off stack damage then just make every shot from a shotgun do less so that it takes 5 shots with all bullets hitting to kill someone. The spread and spammibility as well as the 5 shots to kill someone would still make the shotgun OP but not as OP as now because I have a feeling some admins want to keep the pbp OP for some reason.

So I agree with the OP that stacked dmg makes guns OP-see what I did there
    Last edited by Iceman; 07-11-2013 at 04:50 PM.

I think stack damage would be ok,BUT, the hit timer makes the bar take like 10 shots
    kill someone, making a bar vs PBP situation in complete favor of the PBP. TAKE OFF THE TIMER!

It's a 200k gun above all else this shouldn't have a timer at all.

Banned
    #antishotgungroup, join it naaaaow.
    http://www.era-go.com/forum/group.php?groupid=9

Things that ruined basing, new designs, shotguns, AC everywhere, daggers avalible to all and not rare, and the ability to put heals in hotkey.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghettoicedtea View Post
    #antishotgungroup, join it naaaaow.
    http://www.era-go.com/forum/group.php?groupid=9

Things that ruined basing, new designs, shotguns, AC everywhere, daggers avalible to all and not rare, and the ability to put heals in hotkey.
    i agree ac should be more expensive then just 27 ec i suggest maybe 40 ec atleast? Also food spamming is becoming more and more common people just sit there and spam food while you shoot a them, i suggest that maybe you cant put food in hotkey? Would be a lot nicer
    Pm me any questions about graal
    Learning to Gani!!!