Voters
90. You may not vote on this poll
  • New

71 78.89%
  • Old

19 21.11%
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: New or Old M4?

and the new M4 looks like an M16. they are two diff guns. M4 is a new model of the M16 and it looks like the one in that one shop where u buy m4 but it looks like that. judy make it darker bro. or at least make a table to where you can only grab one time to claim your M4 that you want and you get it! hut thats my idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Nero Graal View Post
    Sorry sam. i agree ^^^ but that M4 in the shop where you buy it looks pretty cool. make it darker and it will sell really great!
    That cannot be used to replace the current one as the shape is different. If we were to release it then you'd have to pay 50k to get it.

I've been playing this game since it was released, its never changed.

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    The M4's graphic has never been changed.
    This is were u are wrong the m4 was diffrent in 2011 but chaged in 2012.

Well insted why not have both old and new guns for sell that say it makes all happy

lol

Quote Originally Posted by Pandachu View Post
    Dear **** Tards,
    It has come to my hearing that you are going to change the sexy, majestic, penis tingling m4. are you smarter than a 5th grader?! o wait, your dick isn't even close to the size of a 5th grader's. why don't you take a moment, look in the mirror, and say "man, I am a ****ing low life scum bag who doesn't even know what a lady looks like". I can **** a better looking gun than this new m4 design. really I will make a new thread, takes some picks. actually, im gonna send you a fresh piece of **** that has slowly crawled out of my ***. all you have to do is pixelfy that, and sell it for $300,000 which makes sense since new prices are bigger than my dick. hope you take in my opinion and not **** up like you usually do.
    -Pandachu
    Says the guy complaining and raging about a graphic change in a game. Rofl

Quote Originally Posted by Troll View Post
    This is were u are wrong the m4 was diffrent in 2011 but chaged in 2012.
    Lol get your facts straight,M4 gfx has not changed since its release when you got it free from a crabs ***.

Quote Originally Posted by Noone View Post
    I bet $50 Bucks this guy just joined Era, Man, Have you seen the new Bar it's just sh*t, It's like if Bar had an ugly cousin that it's mom was Pbp and dad was M1 Carbine and they replaised old bar with that cousin... It's a good try for the Gfx, But even the reload sound was changed, I'd give it a -9/10
    Lol this is true in so many levels

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Harper View Post
    Ok I have an idea to keep both parties happy since the new m4 is clearly going to win. What if you change the m4 to the new one but add an npc in the m4 shop for 48hours that lets you change your m4 back to it's original form for $100? So the people that want the new one get it and those that want the old one (including myself) can have it.
    yup this would calm everyone one down and it would make people who wanted m4 old look happy