Voters
90. You may not vote on this poll
  • New

71 78.89%
  • Old

19 21.11%
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: New or Old M4?

The new one looks better. It's going to be a nice change. You did a great job on it.

Love the new m4!

The new one looks better. It's going to be a nice change. You did a great job on it.

Thanks for banning me for giving out my opinion. just want to provide some statistical facts that will help you guys make a decision. this poll has so much bias that it is invalid. how? well: 1. undercoverage-this means that you couldn't reach out to the majority of the players, clearly demonstrated by the small amount of votes. 2. convenience bias-you just posted a quick poll on a forum, which the majority of the players don't even have an account! (also part of undercoverage). If you want a true poll, make it in the game, like grab a statue for which to vote. trust me, I got a 5 on the AP Statistics exam, I know what I am talking about.

o how could I forget! only 1 day to vote?! really?! so many people wouldn't even get the chance to vote! lol retards!

New M4 is gonna win anyways
    *AimNeon*
    Find me for free cookies!!

sam, honestly, make a new version but make it brighter.

omg. we only want your vote, not your opinion on the size of everyone's junk.