90. You may not vote on this poll
  • New

71 78.89%
  • Old

19 21.11%
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12

Thread: New or Old M4?

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Harper View Post
    Ok I have an idea to keep both parties happy since the new m4 is clearly going to win. What if you change the m4 to the new one but add an npc in the m4 shop for 48hours that lets you change your m4 back to it's original form for $100? So the people that want the new one get it and those that want the old one (including myself) can have it.
    Do what this nobe said. It would keep everyone happy.
    That's Unfortunate

Change it ;o?

Change it we won

Quote Originally Posted by DontBanPandachu View Post
    Thanks for banning me for giving out my opinion. just want to provide some statistical facts that will help you guys make a decision. this poll has so much bias that it is invalid. how? well: 1. undercoverage-this means that you couldn't reach out to the majority of the players, clearly demonstrated by the small amount of votes. 2. convenience bias-you just posted a quick poll on a forum, which the majority of the players don't even have an account! (also part of undercoverage). If you want a true poll, make it in the game, like grab a statue for which to vote. trust me, I got a 5 on the AP Statistics exam, I know what I am talking about.
    It was broadcasted about 6 times throughout about 8 hours yesterday that there was a poll here, even with a one our testing period before this poll. It's more the fault of others who weren't bothered to register (which gets you a free ec) and tick either the yes or no vote.

dayum theres still complaints?

****ing Bull**** -.-

Honesty who cares how they look. Lets talk about stats of the gun. Also the poll is biased and doesn't have a big enough sample size but then again its a game. Everyone knows a good poll is a accurate Social Science with strict rules on sample size, random selection and margin of error. Not a Mathematical formula that you have to integrate over the results to extrapolate a conclusion.

Mind explaining how it's biased? Pretty sure i gave everyone a day to vote and it was broadcasted 6 times throughout the day. And even if some missed it the other 1800 who were on at the time certainly didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by DontBanPandachu View Post
    Thanks for banning me for giving out my opinion. just want to provide some statistical facts that will help you guys make a decision. this poll has so much bias that it is invalid. how? well: 1. undercoverage-this means that you couldn't reach out to the majority of the players, clearly demonstrated by the small amount of votes. 2. convenience bias-you just posted a quick poll on a forum, which the majority of the players don't even have an account! (also part of undercoverage). If you want a true poll, make it in the game, like grab a statue for which to vote. trust me, I got a 5 on the AP Statistics exam, I know what I am talking about.
    Interesting how you defend a crappy gfx version of the M4,honestly now the M4 looks more detailed and clean,if you ever played era PC you would appreciate this change.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceman View Post
    Honesty who cares how they look. Lets talk about stats of the gun. Also the poll is biased and doesn't have a big enough sample size but then again its a game. Everyone knows a good poll is a accurate Social Science with strict rules on sample size, random selection and margin of error. Not a Mathematical formula that you have to integrate over the results to extrapolate a conclusion.
    Dang Iceman, did you take AP Stats too? lol if so, what did you score