Voters
90. You may not vote on this poll
  • New

71 78.89%
  • Old

19 21.11%
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: New or Old M4?

you retards are seriously considering changing the m4? that is the stupidest **** I have ever heard! don't change what makes era good, instead how about you go back to the projects that you stopped doing?! Tune up the new m4 and make it a different gun or something. and how about weapon exp? I want camos that you get after certain amount of kills. just a shame on what you guys r focusing on!

Fk yeah, Where's all the projects you guys said... AND¡ You nerf Mining, WTF guys, You can go go Suck Peanuts (Scott), And... Go get someone to kiss your asses

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Winged.

Worse than ebola.

m4 was a gun from the good ol times; when skill mattered, not the gun. that was the best time in grail, and you penis licking admins r gonna change that?! you are going to lose so many loyal and old members with that. #****YouNewM4 #SexyOldM4

Just because we're updating graphics doesn't mean its slowing down our development, this project i'm working on with just me an 1-2 others.

I honestly thought you'd like realistically getting new guns for free instead of us reskinning them and selling them for 50k

The guns stats and graphical shape is the same, its just lighter and more detailed x-x

/summon Ghettoicedtea

Quote Originally Posted by BabyGhost View Post
    /summon Ghettoicedtea
    Your summoning the god of critism xD
    Live your life, enjoy it while it lasts. Don't give it up when you are down, you are a light like the stars in a sky.

Pure Bull Turd, =/ Poor Trixcta, He was honestly one of the better admins, With Andy, but yeah... You had to fire them for some *** kissing players *Cough* Mizzy, Jeni *Cough* Ps: Fk the new Drop System

Winged.

Worse than ebola.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyGhost View Post
    /summon Ghettoicedtea
    ----^

Winged.

Worse than ebola.

As i think ive said 4 times in this thread, the shape is the same, the stats will be the same, the ganis are the same. The ONLY difference is it's lighter,Won't sound as loud and is cleaner with more details.
    The famas change was more drastic than this one x-x

Stop complaining Sam is doing this because YOU THE GRAALIANS ASKED HIM TO. Your people's fault. Honestly I like the idea.