Thread: Speed Hacking???

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by #14 AJ View Post
    yeah, sometimes lag makes u look like hacking.

When you lag, you're moving on your screen, but jamming on other ones, so when ur wifi is up again for a second, and let's say u moved from point A to point B before it was up again, the players will see you move in a ridiculously fast speed.

I live in a country that has bad wifi, overall, and once, my friend was shooting a spar video; I remember laughing so hard after seeing myself move that fast, thinking it was an error with the program he used for video taping instead of my wifi .

Also remember that the server isn't always on your side; you could be lagging from your own wifi, and getting extra lag from the server itself.

Now, how do you avoid this? I have some answers: Always try being close to your modem, while playing at your house/relative's/friend's house, and when you wanna play at public places, use your Mobile Network subscription. If you can't use mobile networking/don't have it, then just don't play outside of a house; public wifis are HORRIBLE.

And btw, aren't there like commands for admins to check if a guy is speed hacking? Anyways, that ain't any of my business.
    Lol the funny thing is... I was right in from of my modem when i got jailed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    Just have to deal with it
    What's your jail time? I also had this problem long ago where I was banned for a week and my reason was "Hacking into walls" when I was clearly lagging.
    I didn't made a complain/email to them because I didn't want to bother them.
    If only you were me *sigh*
    I actually didnt mind it that much the first time it happened but when it happened two more times I got pissed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vendhin View Post
    What's your Graal#?
    graal885737
    This is not the only # that got jailed. The ip jail had jailed alot more of my accounts.
    Last edited by Johnyoungman224; 04-30-2015 at 08:57 AM.