I'm very disappointed in iEra. It's obvious the staff team dosn't read the email for starters. Lets just face it I emailed it 3 times and waited 3 weeks no response? They seem to just abuse powers and never respond to pms. When they do it's useless responses, I mean seriously please hire applicants who can spell simple words and not just look like a kindergardener attempting to play this. Furthermore, has snk been busy for the past 2 weeks? He hasn't read his email obviously or just chose not to respond to a very big problem I am having? Last but not least, lets pop xor into this. He's pathetic, I was told 2 times to email him to help with an iEra problem? I assume this is because it was probably a server issue? However, xor in my past experience is a complete *** to say the truth, when he finally does help you he can barely spend 2 minutes on the problem and does not read his email. I highly doubt stefan will respond to my email either so I really feel it's your staff teams job to help me. There are so many possible solutions for the problem I am having a pr could easily do, it's just sad how pathetically ignorant this iEra player relations have been. I recommend you do some firing and finally help me because i'm sick of this kind of treatment.