Okay. So those of you who dont know, long lost artwork from blookat, an old pc client gfx artist, used to make a lot of heads bodies and shield codes.
Lately ive been seeing a few people here and there with blookat-straitjacket.gif body. This is stolen art, but i want to know where and how they are obtaining this body. As far as i know blookats codes are buried deep in the abyss of what is left of PC client and i have been unable to recover his artwork. In particular i would like to recover his blookatthemad.gif head and acquire the straitjacket.gif body.

Since his straitjacket body seems to have made it to iEra id like to know if these people just stole it and renamed it and had it uploaded or is it purchasable in a shop. These looks are treasurable to me as everyone on pc client knew who I was due to the Blookat skins and Kinetaro skins i had recovered before their dissipation. Unfortunately pc client files do not store them like they should in my graal folders. How can i obtain these skins if they are available to load in pc client but do not show in folder files?