This is kind of like an issue, but also a suggestion at the same time. I'll explain.

I've bought many guns in the past with gralats (Not including auctions), and I have regretted purchasing them. This is the issue, The issue is that your not able to get refunds from guns that you have not bought. Which I don't think that is right because I have bought expensive guns which I don't even use anymore, so they're pretty much pointless.

So what I have in mind to fix this, because I'm sure many people feel the same way I do, by buying guns that they regret buying after a while. So let's get straight into the suggestion. I think that you should be allowed to refund any guns of your choice. Yet, here's the main factor of it. You know How bodies and heads can be refunded for half it's price after 2 hours? Well that would be the same scenario for refunding guns. However, You won't get the full price after buying it. Once you buy it, even after 1 minute, you cannot refund it for it's full price. Now what can you refund it for you may ask? Well you can refund it for half the price you bought it for. <---- That is my suggestion.

Other things to mention

- You cannot refund auctioned guns
- You can't refund EC guns

If anyone has taken their time to read this, thank you.
If any moderators could respond to this mentioning whether or not they can work on it please do ASAP, Thank you,
Scope.

- - - Updated - - -

Your not able to get refund for guns that you have bought* Sorry I made this at 100pm.