Thread: Racism

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned

Racism

I understand that in Ace's sticky it states not post why I was jailed, which is why I am giving full permission to close the thread because I didn't know before.

This is completely over blown. Around 10 minutes ago I was jailed for Racism because I had this quote in my status "In my opinion, I think if the African Race would stop all the crime, than there would not be a race problem". Is this really what the world has come to? Can no one take a mature opinion at all? I don't understand, if I wanted to be racist I would have replaced African with the N word and used more profanity and brought up more facts. The purpose of this status wasn't to be racist it was to express my opinion. As a player with more than 8.6k hours and $1000+ spent on the game, I don't think I will waste my time any further if this is the pathway this game is going. The rules of racism quoted by snk are as follows: somebody based on their ethnicity or name calling. I don't think I crossed the line on any of that! The admin who jailed me was Coke Dragon. I changed my ip to log on a new account to explain to him he was wrong, he didn't care and jailed that one too.

I am asking the community what you think on behalf of this, tell me what you agree / disagre on and I won't take it personally.

I don't want anyone who is of the African race to feel I am targetting you because I am not. I know there are many Africans who are genuinely good.

Give me a break! Graal798817
    Last edited by AsiraderGraal; 07-09-2016 at 07:54 AM.