Thread: A live chat?! No way!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Lightbulb Live Chat? How Bout Dah?

Dear Era Community,

Firstly, my title is pretty exaggerated. This post was supposed to grab the attention of others in the community section, hoping they'd see this idea I have for the FORUMS, not the game (sorry if you're upset about this).

I've always loved interacting with other individuals in-game. The same translates into the forums. I have very little knowledge of those on the forums and would like to know them more through live conversation. So what better way to do this than add a "live chat" section on the forums. Much like customer support, many individuals on the forum click on a "live chat" section to join a live chat. This way, firstly we can all get instant help on a situation we may have in-game or on forums through this feature. Finally, we can converse and get to know each other better on the forums. A live chat on the forums will encourage more use of the forums and entertain us while on the forum.

I've enjoyed the debates, conversation, and laughter on the forums, and would love to see that instantly through this notion.

Obviously, these live chats would need to be heavily regulated to ensure it's "appropriate." However, I believe this idea can do more good than harm. If done properly, it could make the Era-Go forum experience more exciting!

A live chat on the forums is just an idea, and I'd like to see what all of you think as well!

Comment down below!

Edit: I've changed the title due to understanding the issues of exaggerating my title. I'd like to apologize to the Era Community for setting a bad example and would like to apologize to the admins for breaking the rules.
    Last edited by TyG; 07-06-2017 at 07:12 AM.
    I guess I'm an Uchiha...

Just to clarify, I got my Rinnegan from Hagoromo's huge amount of chakra. My Sharingan is pure. Lol, I'm a weeb.